Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
I ran the 0.7Ω coil that came pre-installed in the nautilus 2 (13 watts with my DIY vanilla ADV) for about an hour before I tossed it in the garbage. I found the flavor to be muted, much like the clapton BVCs. Those who enjoy the clapton BVC coils may like the 0.7Ω coils, but they're just not for me.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Taste is so subjective isn’t it. I don’t have the Nautilus 2 tank so I can’t compare. I have three Kabukis installed with the 0.7 ohm coils (2 x P3s and 1 x 510) using 70% VG complex eliquids and they are very flavorful and not muted in the slightest. If they were, I would not be wasting these coils on them. They are much better for me than the Nautilus Mini 1.8 ohm BVC with the same flavors. I do not use he 0.7 ohm coils with my 50/50 blends as they are great with the 1.8s. I also find the coils last longer than the 1.8s. Everything is so subject that others may get different results. If I had to find fault with the 0.7s it would be the price. I don’t get the connection between the clapton BVC and the 0.7s as they are two different types of coils however it is OK. I seem to recall that I read in this forum where the 1.2 ohm coils give muted flavor. I may need to do a search as I may be wrong in saying this.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Glad to see that the CA contingent is in agreement. LOL.
I'll wait to see if the price comes down and then give them a try.
I've enjoyed both the standard nauti coils as well as the Triton minis. They both work for me, just different, so maybe true as well of the 0.7s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread