anyone accept credit card purchases without paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
oh-and ship internationally?

for some reason I can't get my visa card to work through paypal.
it's not a credit worthiness or credit limit problem, but I can't figure it out.
I have used the same card many times over the years for on-line purchases.

Anyway, I am an American living in Korea.

I would like to puchase a big cig/passthrough for home use, and a small cig/ portable for work use. also a bunch of backup atomizers/ batteries/carts juice, etc.

i like the manual switch idea, so something along the lines of a dura c for portable, and an 801 manual swith for home use.

let me know if you can fill the order!

thanks

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
oh-and ship internationally?

for some reason I can't get my visa card to work through paypal.
it's not a credit worthiness or credit limit problem, but I can't figure it out.
I have used the same card many times over the years for on-line purchases.

Anyway, I am an American living in Korea.

I would like to puchase a big cig/passthrough for home use, and a small cig/ portable for work use. also a bunch of backup atomizers/ batteries/carts juice, etc.

i like the manual switch idea, so something along the lines of a dura c for portable, and an 801 manual swith for home use.

let me know if you can fill the order!

thanks

It is not just the credit card, you need to have BANK VERIFICATION TO SUPPORT YOUR CARD if you do not have a verified bank, where PP can confirm thru a small deposit, you are a NO GO

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
Last year paypal purchased verisign and opened up website payments pro for paypal members. It allows credit card processing on your website with out going through the standard paypal screens.
Any supplier who has paypal can install live credit card processing on their shopping cart. I have it on my site and it works perfectly.

bea58

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
Portland, Oregon
Yep, paypal sucks, and we're not alone in our thinking evidently. There are several sites dedicated to how inept and unfair their practices are, plenty of unbelievable stories.

I have bank verification, sometimes the site lets me use a credit card, other times it informs me I must do an electronic transfer of funds from checking. No rhyme or reason to it, and if you call for an explanation you'll find some of the rudest people in the history of customer service.

OutWest

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Oklahoma USA
www.alternasmokes.com
a few years back, with a different website, i offered paypal as a payment method. One day a person paid with paypal and it failed to send me an email about the payment and it failed to tell the cart that payment was approved. So, for two weeks the order sat there paid for without being noticed by me until I happened to login to my paypal account and happened to notice the payment there. That same day I dropped paypal as a payment method from the website.

Cloud9Smoking.com

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Last year paypal purchased verisign and opened up website payments pro for paypal members. It allows credit card processing on your website with out going through the standard paypal screens.
Any supplier who has paypal can install live credit card processing on their shopping cart. I have it on my site and it works perfectly.

We have done exactly that. We accept direct credit card payments through paypal. A paypal account is not required.

Regarding international shipping, we do ship internationally. However, our site is not set up for it. If you would like an order shipped outside the US, simply send us an email of exactly what you would like to order as well as your credit card information. For more info, send an email to service@cloud9smoking.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread