trying to purchase using paypal,visa number, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
I have used my regular old visa card to purchase many items on-line.

Now, i seem to be having problems using the same card and number with paypal.

part of it was operator error, but now i have linked the card with the paypal account etc.

the last transaction i tried to complete came up with a paypal red flag saying i didn't have enough credit available?

i know this is not the case.

i just want to buy some friggin e cigs!!!!

anyone else have similar experiences?

are there any vendors that accept visa transactions without going through the paypal hoops?

thanks,

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
I have used my regular old visa card to purchase many items on-line.

Now, i seem to be having problems using the same card and number with paypal.

part of it was operator error, but now i have linked the card with the paypal account etc.

the last transaction i tried to complete came up with a paypal red flag saying i didn't have enough credit available?

i know this is not the case.

i just want to buy some friggin e cigs!!!!

anyone else have similar experiences?

are there any vendors that accept visa transactions without going through the paypal hoops?

thanks,

Vapor4life accept credit cards:)

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Sorry don't know any vendors (someone will let you know)

But, when using a CC sometimes the company vis, mc, am will place an extra amount on you card until the payment clears (shipping or tips)

So if you are placing an order for say, $50 and you're $ 100 from your CC limit this probably is whats happening

Dirt

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
Call your credit card company and they will authrized a bigger credit line with paypal. I had to do that once because I order a really big priced item.

A linked credit card should work with paypal right up to the credit limit of the card itself. The highest priced thing I've brought with paypal was around 2k. That was an instant transaction but the linked card has a 24k limit.

famous

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
thanks for the replies. I have contacted a couple of vendors that were suggested and we will see what happens.

ironically, when i linked my card with paypal, they make a small charge to verify the card. that charge went through with no problem! but now the transaction to order some e cigs is still denied!

it's not a credit limit problem. i still can't figure it out. oh well, if i get lung cancer from smoking tobacco it all going to be paypal's fault! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread