Anyone carryng the eCab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
You would probably be better of getting them egos the ecab doesn't appear to have a 510 connection it looks like it can only use the ego-c atomizer heads.

I would but they have made comments about my ego-c being too big but they like the flavor and idea of an ecig, but don't like the disposables.

Bobby Martin

Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lenexa, KS
So, does anyone know if anyone is carryng the eCab yet? Looks like a nice gift for a couple of coworkers if they are around the same price as the other ego kits. Joyetech eCab, Changeable Atomizer and battery

Ovaleusa.com has them for $52, plus a free 5ml of liquid of your choice (never tried this vendor- I assume ovals is the euro company representing joyetech)

Unsmoke says they'll get the joytechs by next week

KDude

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2012
Texas
I bought two from Ovale recently. Quick delivery, good one stop shop for most ego stuff in general. I've been using one for about a week too, and enjoying it. I'd say my only complaint is that it gets a little hot in the cone area, if you chain 5 or so vapes. It cools down quickly, but it'll affect the taste if you go at it right away. It's not as bad as it sounds, but that's all I have to say. Well, I should say that it's 3.7v. Unlike 3.4ish Egos. I wonder if these attys are more suited to actual Ego voltage? It's a minor difference, but maybe just enough that I think these deserve their own attys. Maybe.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I bought two from Ovale recently. Quick delivery, good one stop shop for most ego stuff in general. I've been using one for about a week too, and enjoying it. I'd say my only complaint is that it gets a little hot in the cone area, if you chain 5 or so vapes. It cools down quickly, but it'll affect the taste if you go at it right away. It's not as bad as it sounds, but that's all I have to say. Well, I should say that it's 3.7v. Unlike 3.4ish Egos. I wonder if these attys are more suited to actual Ego voltage? It's a minor difference, but maybe just enough that I think these deserve their own attys. Maybe.
... as with the eGo Cs, these units run at 3.3/4V under load, whilst the eGos used to run at 3.3/4V unloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread