eCab, better 10440 batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visivicous

Mar 23, 2009
I've read some negative things about the eCab, as well as some positive. I decided to try one out, as it is the largest device with a replaceable battery I would consider carrying around (I'll probably be leaving the tank system at home, and travel with the 510 adapter). Now I am just waiting for the kit to arrive, and figured I would run this by the community.

As the topic title asks, are there any better 10440 batteries that would fit in the eCab? I've found several batteries listed for sale at different websites, but don't know if they would fit.

Joyetech eCab battery: ICR10440 3.7 volt 360 mAh, 44mm by 10mm.
Trustfire: TR10440 3.7 volt 600 mAh, 47mm by 10.5mm.
unlabeled: ICR10440 3.7 volt 660 mAh, 44mm by 10mm.
PALIGHT: BG10440 3.7 volt 1000 mAh, dimensions not listed.

I also could not determine if these batteries were protected (IIRC the Joyetech should be protected).

I ordered an extra pair of Joyetech ICR10440 batteries, so I am not worried about running out of power while on the go, but higher mAh batteries would be neat. I also plan on buying some low-resistance atomizers for this (eGo-C Type A, if I like the tank system, or some 510 cartomizers/clearomizers if not). Problem is, I've read that it is a bad idea (even dangerous) to use a LR atomizer on a battery lower than 450 mAh, and some recommend at least 600 mAh. If one of those third-party batteries I listed above would fit the eCab, then the mAh recommendation could be met easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread