Status
Not open for further replies.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Right now im hooked on using my Black/Red Mini....Been like that for almost a week...
With a LR cisco and 100vg juice and a AW batt

But last week i was hooked on my woodvil two weeks b4 that it was my Grand

Now im thinking sometime this week or weekend i gotta get my OG Reos out and vape on em

My point is i cannot commit to one pv i have to have several choices I change them out and rotate weekly sometimes twice weekly......

Then ill break out one i have not vaped on in days or weeks and think it hits better then the rest lol

and the cycle continues until i think the other one hits harder or is the pv of the week

....Its however breaks up the same old same old feeling i would get with one pv I also cannot recall the last time i dripped......

:vapor:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I always have two REO's with me, usually three ready to vape when I am home. Have been known to have all four, two where I am, and one in kitchen, and bathroom. Yes, I can't even walk to a different room without a REO!
I am a juice junky, I am a REO addict! and very Proud to wear that title!

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Right now im hooked on using my Black/Red Mini....Been like that for almost a week...

Now im thinking sometime this week or weekend i gotta get my OG Reos out and vape on em

My point is i cannot commit to one pv i have to have several choices I change them out and rotate weekly sometimes twice weekly......

Then ill break out one i have not vaped on in days or weeks and think it hits better then the rest lol

and the cycle continues until i think the other one hits harder or is the pv of the week

....Its however breaks up the same old same old feeling i would get with one pv I also cannot recall the last time i dripped......

Yup. I'm sure we are not the only ones who do this.

Alice

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

Poor, poor you. Life sucks when you have too many REOs...huh!
madsmiley.gif

:)

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com

im with you bud i dont know what i would do with just one Reo i have four and i want more LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread