Anyone else go through flavor "phases"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

withravenoushunger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I can't vape one kind of juice for too long before I want something different. Sometimes for about a week or two straight I will just vape fruit flavors. other times I will just vape darker tobacco/sweet flavors. This is why I try to avoid ordering mass quantities but still have a good variety on hand.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Variety is the spice of life... Unlike smoking, vapers get use to the flavorful goodness of ejuice which is not quite as toxic and adhering as tobacco products, so things like nicotine and flavor fade quickly.

It's always nice to have variety, either in specific flavors or intensity. It keeps on off the analogs when our brain and tongue are happy :)

rvh414

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
San Antonio
Your not alone. I think for the most part everyone taste buds go through changes. When I first started vaping over 5 years ago all eliquids I purchased were tobacco flavored. As the years past by I noticed that my taste buds were changing. All I vape now are sweet flavored eliquids. I'm pretty sure it will come full circle and probably wind up liking tobacco flavors once again.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
When I'm at home, I usually have two juices going at the same time. I usually load my Reo up with one of my ADV's, which... eventually goes to work with me when I drag myself away from ECF in the morning; the other is my Provari- typically filled with new flavors just received. My wife is always asking: Why do you have to have two of those things going at the same time?

Variety is the spice of life I guess

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
just my theory- when you smoked you hit on a brand and smoked it because it tasted right and made you feel good. yeah, I know smoking isn't good for you but at the time it was great. vaping is a healthier alternative but NO juice can ever quite give you what smoking could. you can find juices you like and vape the heck out of them, but you are chasing a memory that you can sorta satisfy but never quite get-and that's ok- it keeps you off smoking and as long as you stay off cigs its a good thing. personally, I need wta juice to keep from sliding back. I think most people try different flavors because they have to keep moving (mentally) or regress. like I said, just my theory....

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Hell to the yeah. When I first started, all I wanted was tobacco flavor. I must have gone through seven or eight before finally finding one that satisfied. But by then, I was sampling beverage flavors. Then, desserts. Now, it's candy and nuts but guess what? Those tobacco flavors are back in the rotation.

Having a good variety also invites experimentation. "Hey, y'all... Watch this!"

I blended the remnants of MEL's Jamocha Haze bottle with the remnants of Monkey .... from FbJ. You can probably guess what I decided to call it.

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
I switch often, I can't remember a day where I just vaped one flavor. On a normal day, ill vape my ADVs which is MBV hawk sauce, moo and blue moo while I work, but when I get home I normally will switch a tank out for one with a more desert type flavor or two. I've got a ton of protanks that I generally keep full so swapping flavors is easy as sunday morning.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
Variety is the spice of life - started out with just tobacco flavors - no accents - then movedt to RY$ - from there I have been all over the map - now I am on a fruit kick. Mix most of my own so the problem is I have all these flavors and don't know when I will get back around to them. However I have found an awesome flavor from Nicoticket that I will continue to buy and vape daily (at least part of the day) called Beetlejuice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread