Status
Not open for further replies.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
What a delightful vape from Nicoticket. Just picked up a 15 ml bottle to try this flavor out. But I am definitely coming back for the BIG bottle b/c this 15 ml bottle will not last. These flavors play well together. I am not sure how many flavor shots I got because my bottle doesn't say. I did ask for extra flavor shots in comments, since I ordered just before the site added extra flavor shots to the order options. I got 12 mg 50/50 PG -VG.
vaping at 4.2 volts in an EVOD clearomizer. Nice TH from this juice,
tons of vapor. I love the tart flavor and how it lays on top of the sweetness of the juice. This could easily be an all-day vape. It leaves a delectable fruit taste on my lips with each vape. This is a true fruit vape with no hints of candy flavor whatsoever. There are so many fruit flavors going on in this juice, it feels like a new flavor with each vape, yet it is hard to pin down any of the individual flavors. I haven't steeped the juice yet and can only imagine that it will get better with a cpl of weeks steeping. I give it two thumbs up. The bottles have child safety caps which is a big plus. Kent from Nicoticket provides excellent personalized customer service. My order got to me in 3 days.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting against supplier TOS

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
wbbrn
I just ordered another bottle of Orange Mango tango - this time a 50 ml bottle.
I love up in your face flavor in my juice and both the OMT and Beetlejuice delivered.

Ordered the Orange Mango Tango at 6% 65/35 with 2 extra shots - also a BeetleJuice the same with 1 extra shot - thanks for the Coupon code. - beeen only vaping my own concoctions - but have been leary of working with the essential oil as I am not familiar with their use in D-I-Y.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
Well I ordered the following:

1 x Short Bus Bubble Gum
(Bottle Size: 15ml , Bubble Gum Flavor Selector: Original Short Bus Bubble Gum, Flavor Shots (.25c each): 1 (add $.25))
1 x Grandma's Cinnamon Danish
(Bottle Size: 15ml , Flavor Shots (.25c each): 1 (add $.25))
1 x Orange Mango Tango
1 x Beetlejuice

I am excited:D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
I just started working with some fruit flavors in my D-I-Y and have been searching for a great fruit flavor combination - I tried making a Mango / Peach but tend to loose the Mango as the Peach tends to overpower it. I have aslo tried a Strawberry/banana again - banana overpowering the Strawberry - so I am adjusting percentages looking for the right combination. I have not braved the world of orange as it is sold as an essential oil and not sure about how to go about getting it into vaping form as yet - but am new to this. Your flavors and the combinations has sparked my interests.

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
Ha! She would love that! On a not so funny note. I was the smoker and got in to vaping two months ago. She picked up one of my first juices (atomic fireball) and now she vapes as well! I went and bought her 6mg as I like much stronger. So one of us quit smoking after 15 years and picked up vaping and the other just picked up vaping...

She was bugging me last night about getting her a bubblegum flavor so this should be a nice surprise. Love the customer service and attention. Bravo!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
Wow, I am loving the service! I have been having a TERRIBLE time sleeping since I quit smoking Marlboro Light cigarettes 60 days ago. I started vaping that same day. Someone told me the 24 and 18mg nic levels that I vape at night is causing me to wake up several times a night, thirsty and unable to sleep the whole night through so I thought I would try an experiment and have a "night time" vape at a little over or half of what I normally use which is 18/24mg. If this isnt what is making me wake up all night then make it 18mg! Ha. the 6mg bubblegum is for my wife.

I feel bad that she picked up the nicotine habit from me. She has been using 18mg atomic fireball and the gum is for her so I thought the 6mg should do the trick. I am sure my order was out of the ordinary. Thanks again for the great service!

EDIT: I just noticed the teaser pic! I LOVE IT! I will look back at this post and laugh because I bet soon enough you won't have the time to things like that;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
No not yet:( But shouldn't be much longer. I am tired of my juices and that is why I'm trying yours, just put in a large order all at 12mg cause gotta break that box in. Don't wanna over dose LOL. Will more then likely do the SM or AA in first. I will send ya a pic with your juice in it and with it. Can't wait to try the ones I ordered. Would be nice if you had a sample package with smaller amounts to test out juices of different things a person is not sure if they would like. If both the juice and the BB come at the same time will have to speed up steep time in the ultrasonic. But I look not to have the BB for at least another week or so.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Well thanks for the outta the mailbox info. I am hoping that one will be a little like another really cooling menthal that I have. It was really good to clean your pallet so to speak between the sweets. Can't wait to see what your new flavors will be. Hope there is a green tea mix in the batch. LOL Tea refreshes too IMO.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I have ordered Orange Mango Tango and Beetle Juice.

Orange Mango Tango has multiple fruit flavors, orange, mango, green apple nectarine peach and pineapple.
The description on the site says it has a piney finish. I don't get a piney finish. I pick up on a mango flavor on
the exhale sometimes. What I love about this juice and Beetlejuice is I get a different flavor with each vape.
This keeps a juice intriguing for me and wanting more.

Beetlejuice was the other juice that I ordered, the flavors in it are Strawberry, Pineapple, Raspberry & Mango.

Note: I haven't steeped these juices yet and they are both stellar straight out of vape mail. I am anxious to see how
they develop with steep time. Also note that I got my juices with extra flavor shots. I like strong vape flavor.
But at only 25¢ a shot , extra flavor is totally doable.

Both juices are both slightly sweet and tart. If you like fruit vapes you can't go wrong with either one.
I love a complex juice, which both Orange Mango Tango and Beetlejuice vapes offer. You cannot beat the prices for such a good juice. As I posted earlier I received great customer service.
If I can get all of these in one vendor, I am definitely coming back for more.
I want to try Strawberry Symphony and Apricot Ambition next.

OK, this thread has piqued my curiosity! Ugh, just when I said I wasn't going to try new juices for awhile! :D

Any other suggestions from juices from this shop? I want to order today.

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
I have ordered Orange Mango Tango and Beetle Juice.

Orange Mango Tango has multiple fruit flavors, orange, mango, green apple nectarine peach and pineapple.
The description on the site says it has a piney finish. I don't get a piney finish. I pick up on a mango flavor on
the exhale sometimes. What I love about this juice and Beetlejuice is I get a different flavor with each vape.
This keeps a juice intriguing for me and wanting more.

Beetlejuice was the other juice that I ordered, the flavors in it are Strawberry, Pineapple, Raspberry & Mango.

Note: I haven't steeped these juices yet and they are both stellar straight out of vape mail. I am anxious to see how
they develop with steep time. Also note that I got my juices with extra flavor shots. I like strong vape flavor.
But at only 25¢ a shot , extra flavor is totally doable.

Both juices are both slightly sweet and tart. If you like fruit vapes you can't go wrong with either one.
I love a complex juice, which both Orange Mango Tango and Beetlejuice vapes offer. You cannot beat the prices for such a good juice. As I posted earlier I received great customer service.
If I can get all of these in one vendor, I am definitely coming back for more.
I want to try Strawberry Symphony and Apricot Ambition next.

Thanks for the review! I cannot wait to get my order as well. I have a hard time steeping anything but I will give it a shot.

There were quite a few posts deleted in this thread. If we want to direct any questions to nicoticket.com or Kent Brooks we can do it here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nfo-shipping-status-general-debauchary-3.html

:vapor:

Im looking to trying more juices from this vendor. I like when there are new vendors to try from!

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
Yeah I saw the posts that were deleted.
Like you, I have a bit of impatience when it comes to steeping. I just have to taste the liquid when it comes in. It gives me a comparison to it, both before and after steep.
I have a good supply of juice to hold me over while the new stuff steeps, I am just curious about the new flavors. lol

I hope you enjoy your nicoticket jucies as well as I am liking mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread