Anyone else want bigger bottles? or just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra-X

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
Memphis, TN, USA
Hi Halo pplz.

Just curious if anyone else out there would like bigger bottles.
Right now, im reaching a "blow up" stage, sick of bad juice.
And i keep searching, but hate paying out the wazoo for samples which mostly suck.

anyhoo... perhaps im just venting and wish Halo had a bigger bottle option.

hah.
Happy Vaping / Be Healthy / Happy New Year's.

Ultra-X

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
Memphis, TN, USA
yeah.. figured 50mL even 100mL.
however, since it would seem in this e-cig biz, that value 6 increments work better, then maybe
60mL and 120mL.
Heck with the points, just give some basic discount vs buying 30mL or less and just let it be.
i'd take mine in plastic bottles too, don't necessarily have to have glass, although it's "nice".

120mL of Midnight Apple!

And when is Halo gonna come out with more flavors?
More tobacco and pipe flavors.
Kinda sick of fruit everywhere and getting duds.

What are we talkin' here? How big is BIG? 50mls, of course...65, even better....100mls.....NOW WE'RE TALKING!!!!:):vapor:

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
I agree.

60 ml bottles would be great!

That 30ml just goes too quickly for me.

I wish Halo would introduce a few new flavors too.

For me, I would like to see some dessert or bakery flavors because I am not a tobacco person.

Even a couple would be nice.

Would also like to see a nice carrying case that you could throw in your purse with the Halo logo on it.

Cinder.....are these possibilities????

Cindy

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I don't know if Halo wants to play in the dessert/bakery flavor space. I could see them doing a killer Tiramisu!!! But Halo is very careful with flavors. They only make 22, and they are all deep, complex, well crafted. Halo's model seems to be fewer choices. I like restaurants with smaller menus where they excel at the fewer offerings, rather than someplace that has hundreds of items, and they are just meh.

I wonder, if you contact Halo, if they'd give you a volume discount? Unfortunately, that much might go stale before you could vape it all.

I like the carrying case idea. Something I could throw into the laptop bag. Heck, I'd love a few window stickers, as well.

But I have a few flavors that are getting more muted with time. Just as some juices get better with steeping, or aging, some others get worse. It's only logical. Halo does put a "best before "date on their bottles. It seems to be a year after manufacture.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
I agree.

60 ml bottles would be great!

That 30ml just goes too quickly for me.

I wish Halo would introduce a few new flavors too.

For me, I would like to see some dessert or bakery flavors because I am not a tobacco person.

Even a couple would be nice.

Would also like to see a nice carrying case that you could throw in your purse with the Halo logo on it.

Cinder.....are these possibilities????

Cindy

Perhaps I'm in the minority, I think Halo needs MORE fruit flavors. They already have a very fleshed out "tobacco" line, and their gourmets consist of just coffee, peppermint, and chocolate.

Halo does NOT do gimmicky one-off flavors like I have seen on the walls of local vape shops. There are hundreds of fruit spin-offs on local shelves. Not that there's anything wrong with that, some are very good, but it's a crap shoot. Halos flavors are very complex and original, they are very much their own formula. They started as a juice company before entering the hardware market, so I feel like their "chemists" have honed their skills with mixing flavors, and even though I might not care for all their flavors, I appreciate their complexity.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Perhaps I'm in the minority, I think Halo needs MORE fruit flavors. They already have a very fleshed out "tobacco" line, and their gourmets consist of just coffee, peppermint, and chocolate.

Halo does NOT do gimmicky one-off flavors like I have seen on the walls of local vape shops. There are hundreds of fruit spin-offs on local shelves. Not that there's anything wrong with that, some are very good, but it's a crap shoot. Halos flavors are very complex and original, they are very much their own formula. They started as a juice company before entering the hardware market, so I feel like their "chemists" have honed their skills with mixing flavors, and even though I might not care for all their flavors, I appreciate their complexity.
You forgot Malibu from their gourmet, but it is a crossover, hard to categorize. It's coconut, pineapple with the menthol (or mint) frost.

lol, I call those vape shop walls of flavor "Ice cone flavors". They take a base, and add a flavor, a flavor from what I think is a standard group of flavors, cause I've seen the almost identical offerings in 4 different shops.

Halo is indeed careful. I hope they do come out with a fruit, maybe some drinks, like Cherry-Lime Rickey, or Margarita!!!! And if they do come out with a 60ml, I'll buy those two at 60 without need for a sample!! Just saying.

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
get what you guys are saying and you know I really appreciate the flavors Halo has now.

Just thinking like maybe a good cookie flavor (or Tiramisu like DaveOno suggested).

Just a couple would be great.

Have been thinking about the case idea for awhile.

You know something girly for us ladies with the Halo name across it like the presentation case it comes in, maybe pink, purple, etc.

Then something for the guys, maybe just black with the Halo logo on it or silver like the Halo sample tin with the logo on it.

Have contemplated buying one from somewhere else and will do that if they don't end up offering one down the road.

Vaporgirl.com has these:

all-cases.jpg

inside-with-words.jpg

I would much rather have one with the Halo logo on it and of course support Halo.

Could really use one of these though.

Cinder.....would Halo consider something like this?

Cindy

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would love to see a fruit line from Halo. Especially a good Cherry, Grape or Peaches w/Cream. I wouldn't buy anything larger than 30ml bottles, my tastebuds are still changing. And my first time vaping after 4 months they completely changed again. After a year of vaping I might change my mind but I don't think so.

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
Evieluv,

I understand about the tastebuds changing, that makes total sense.

What do you think about the case though? I personally think people would buy it, especially us ladies because I know I really need a carrying case to throw in my purse when I go somewhere.

Cindy

PS..I agree with you on the fruit line as well. I think Halo could make some awesome fruit flavors!

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Evieluv,

I understand about the tastebuds changing, that makes total sense.

What do you think about the case though? I personally think people would buy it, especially us ladies because I know I really need a carrying case to throw in my purse when I go somewhere.

Cindy

PS..I agree with you on the fruit line as well. I think Halo could make some awesome fruit flavors!

Cindy,

I'd like to see a nice case like you found or even similar but softer than their Halo Triton kit box with the silver Halo on top would be nice. It is extremely hard to find a case, I use an eyeglass case right now.

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
Evieluv, Those cases from Vaporgirl.com are soft and looks like they would hold all the batteries Halo makes.

I was just saying if they made the colors for us ladies the blue logo might not work, but the Halo name like they have on the presentation case would work.

I think Cinder is out for the holidays so I think I will message her after the 1st and see if she thinks this is a possiblity.

May just get one of these for now and then if Halo puts one out, I can buy that one too!

They are only $9.99 so really reasonably priced.

Cindy

BDUAres

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
Texas, USA & London, UK
Hmmm,

1 gal VG $40
1 gal PG $35
1 liter nic $70

Dang I need to get into DIY or business...

Don't know where you are buying your DIY supplies, but USP PG only runs $20 per gallon at TSC, and you can grab a gallon of USP VG paired up with a gallon of USP PG for $45 all day long online from multiple suppliers.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Halo is indeed careful. I hope they do come out with a fruit, maybe some drinks, like Cherry-Lime Rickey, or Margarita!!!! And if they do come out with a 60ml, I'll buy those two at 60 without need for a sample!! Just saying.

There's a popular online vendor in Las Vegas, who's owners were previously professional bartenders. They have some of the best mixed drink ejuices. Very close to the real thing.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
get what you guys are saying and you know I really appreciate the flavors Halo has now.

Just thinking like maybe a good cookie flavor (or Tiramisu like DaveOno suggested).

Just a couple would be great.

Have been thinking about the case idea for awhile.

You know something girly for us ladies with the Halo name across it like the presentation case it comes in, maybe pink, purple, etc.

Then something for the guys, maybe just black with the Halo logo on it or silver like the Halo sample tin with the logo on it.

Have contemplated buying one from somewhere else and will do that if they don't end up offering one down the road.

Vaporgirl.com has these:

View attachment 288967

View attachment 288968

I would much rather have one with the Halo logo on it and of course support Halo.

Could really use one of these though.

Cinder.....would Halo consider something like this?

Cindy

I had to break down and buy something like that Cindy. The Halo case is very elegant looking, if not a bit formal. I took it to husband's company Christmas party, and people were looking at it. But for everyday use, i had to get something like you shared. Would love to have one with Halo logo on it tho

Imprint

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Icy Tower, USA
I like to imagine having a gallon, which would cost $2,522.34 and earn you 12,600 halo points and since it's over $75: free shipping! :laugh:

:lol:

I'm getting kind of desperate. Surely, I think, SURELY, Halo will have a new flavor for the new year. They haven't put out a new one since when? Not since I've been aware of them, so, since mid-late September at least.

So I'm trying to hold off ordering until I see if they have something to surprise us with in January, but ohdearohdearohdearohdearohdear I'm getting low on my preciousness, my Twisted Java. And Tribeca.

They gotta put out a new flavor eventually.
I'm hoping for an amazing vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread