Anyone ever heard of Fuma e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hognuts

Jun 30, 2010
Williamsburg Va
I started out using V4L and love them, My wife on the other hand started out using Fuma,something we found at the local Analog shop, she said they were OK, but I started her on V4L and she loves it also. But anyway, Anybody know anything about them........Fuma that is.
Beside whats on there website
http://myfuma.com/FumaProducts.asp

Last edited:

Hognuts

Jun 30, 2010
Williamsburg Va
I unfortunately had to buy one of there kits from a local smoke shop and the juice in the carts was terrible I was waiting for an atty from awesomevapor to come in. Learned my lesson to not be without spare parts so id ont have to try and vape that terrible stuff again.
Would you have any Idea where I could get an adapter that would convert the threads on the battery of the fuma, say to a v4L atty

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
The only "Retail" establishment I've been able to find is the "Chaep Tobacco" chain that they have around here. That's where just I picked mine up, in Canton. The brand name on the e-cig is Fuma, but I'm pretty sure it's just a KR808D-1 with a different label. It was $50 for the starter kit, which cam with 1 cartomizer, a USB charger, auto-batt, and wall charger.

FWIW, the website for the Fuma is myfuma.com, and it's still "Under Construction". I'm still trying to verify if it's just a KR808 in different clothes, which would make ordering supplies much easier.

this is all i could find so far, and the above member never followed up. i have my doubts since you use a v4l and if he were correct your atty would fit on the fuma battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread