Anyone figure out Blu vivid vanilla recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The problem with old juice flavors is more than a few of them turned out to have unpleastant stuff in them and didn’t pass muster with the FDA. It’s not impossible that the flavor CANT be replicated safely. Another possibility is your taste may have changed and though you remember it as being tasty, you might not actually find it that way any more.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
I can't figure out Blu, so I'm not much help.

I do however like Vanilla vapes but I am in the UK, so I'm not much help again.

Overall, I have failed for you. Good luck though. There will be something out there. (Although I am not sure about Aliens...) :lol:
Haha well thanks anyways.. and Aliens..well that's another day lol.

Reactions: djsvapour

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
upload_2019-1-22_17-14-18.png
Haha well thanks anyways.. and Aliens..well that's another day lol.

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
I did a quick Google search for Blu Vivid Vanilla clone. I found a link to a post here from 2012. The OP was looking for the same thing you are. They found something that they said is very close. Here is the link to that discussion, you would be interested in post #11 Blu vanilla e-juice? It seems the company still sells it Search - Triple V

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
I did a quick Google search for Blu Vivid Vanilla clone. I found a link to a post here from 2012. The OP was looking for the same thing you are. They found something that they said is very close. Here is the link to that discussion, you would be interested in post #11 Blu vanilla e-juice? It seems the company still sells it Search - Triple V
Thanks! Unfortunately I've tried that a few separate times.. too strong with a strange smell. Can't explain it even if I tried

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Yeah, it's strange how different people taste things differently.

Some people are "supertasters" too. They can detect even slight differences in flavor that others can't. I'm not one but it still took a long time to find flavors that I liked. Then my taste buds started working again and I had to start all over. I spent hundreds on juice in my first year.

I think you may need to start DIY and just experiment til you hit on something. Maybe start with just Vanilla and go from there:2c:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thanks! Unfortunately I've tried that a few separate times.. too strong with a strange smell. Can't explain it even if I tried
This is beginning to sound like a lost cause. This is fairly common with people trying to get an exact replica of a flavor, particularly an old one. The suggestion to take up DIY isn’t a bad one. If nothing else it saves startlingly large amounts of money. For someone who wants a flavor they like right now my standard advice is to find a vape shop with a juice tasting bar. You might not find your particular white whale flavor, but it’s likely you’ll find something you like.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Agreed. I've lost, over the years, at least 4 or 5 ADVs. I'm still unhappy about it because I'm very picky about flavors. Now I'm mostly vaping unflavored or very lightly flavored DIY eliquids. But I do understand OP's frustrations. Finding that favorite juice and then suddenly not being able to get it anymore is very annoying.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Some people are "supertasters" too. They can detect even slight differences in flavor that others can't.

I'm not one of those, for sure. I can't taste anything mixed a under about 5-10%.

There are some *interesting* recipes on the famous recipe site.
2% FA something + 1% Capella + 0.5% Inawera or something.

To me, that is tasteless juice. :D Even a dog would struggle, not that dogs should vape... :eek:

Reactions: gandymarsh

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
I'm not one of those, for sure. I can't taste anything mixed a under about 5-10%.

There are some *interesting* recipes on the famous recipe site.
2% FA something + 1% Capella + 0.5% Inawera or something.

To me, that is tasteless juice. :D Even a dog would struggle, not that dogs should vape... :eek:
Huh, that's interesting. I've never ever found anything about Blu e cig type flavors.. famous recipe site? Do you have the link?

Yah I feel all vapers are different in that adpect .I've had people suggest juice that they saw as AMAZING and then when I tried it I thought how the hell can anyone vape this?!

• Agree
Reactions: Diver9543

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
I think my brother was one. He would only eat certain foods, mostly very bland. One of his favorite "potato chips" was Pringles. I think they taste like salty cardboard.

I like very spicy food.
Some people recommend caramel juic s. To me they taste like teriyaki sauce. Some people have suggested cream Vapes those remind me of butter.. I don't know I think all of our senses are just different I can eat caramel and it doesn't remind me a teriyaki sauce and I can eat creamy stuff and it doesn't remind me of butter but when Vaped it's a whole different story

• Agree
Reactions: gandymarsh

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
MBV has some vanillas. might be a little light for you since they discontinued extra flavor shots.
Thanks for suggesting.. I've been there done that. Not saying they are horrible. It's me. I'm so so picky. I just got too comfortable with it. Wish I would have Vaped other flavors along with it over the years. Just so it didn't shock me like it has. This sucks. Out of soo many people I thought somebody would no, but I think Blu is one of them companies that had horrible products so people moved on to better things so no one has a clue what I'm looking for. It was terribly expensive and the quality of the product was awful. But the flavor and throat hit is what got me to quit smoking. Now I'm like ugh!! Frustrated. Im waiting on my diy supplies. Hopefully I can do this! Seems confusing but worth the try since I've Vaped every single vanilla and hated them all lol.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Huh, that's interesting. I've never ever found anything about Blu e cig type flavors.. famous recipe site? Do you have the link?

I don't think we link to the famous e-liquid recipe website, but you can find it by googling e-liquid recipes. It'll be the number one.
I'm on there somewhere... no Vanilla though. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread