Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow vapers! I'm new to the site so first off, how is everybody? Hopefully this catches the eye of someone who is as obsessed with Vanilla juices as I am. I am looking for a certain kind of vanilla. If you have ever tried the "Vivid Vanilla" that Johnson's Creek makes for the Blu e cig, that is what I am on the hunt for. They have another on their site but it tastes nothing like what was produced for the Blu. I been searching forever. It is also kinda the same as my first e cig I ever had, an envy. It's like a real creamy, rich, yet smooth vanilla. I can't explain it but it was the best thing I have ever had. So if anyone has any helpful info, that would be awesome!

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Well hello!

I think I can help, because MY search for epic vanillas began with the quest to find something as good as Blu's Vivid Vanilla. Even to this day, buying some of the highest priced and hand mixed juices, I STILL enjoy Blu's Vivid Vanilla. I SO wish you could get it in juice form.

Anyway, here is what I have found to be close to blu. Ive found nothing which is identical, but thats no surprise.. NO two juices are the same.

High Caliber- Killa Vanilla. MyVaporStore has it in 50-50 and 100vg, Ive only had the 50-50, I will get the 100vg next time I order from them. Its very, very, VERY good. Almost has a rice krispy treat thing going on in the background. Its not cake, its definitely vanilla, just has a little complexity on the exhale which will have you chasing the vape around all day. This is my favorite "Vanilla".

Highbrow Vapor- Vanilla Bean Decadence, as well as the other vanilla and Creme Brulee. Highbrow makes some epic juice.

Mountain Oak Vapor- Vanilla Dream. This is, to me, a very pure vanilla cream. This is very close to how a high end bourbon extract would smell like, not the everyday supermarket extract. Pretty solid vape for sure.

mount baker Vapor- Yellow Cake. Now, I dont like this juice. Its got, TO ME, a very nasty finish. However, its one of their very popular juices, got great reviews on spinfuel.. I have an issue with most of Mt Bakers juices, there is only 2 or 3 which I enjoy. I will say, if not for the exhale finish, this would be damn close to mirror image of blu's vanilla. If you dont already have a dislike of Mt Baker, dont take my experience as anything more than a juice snobs arrogance. If this juice works for you, I think you'll be a damn smitten vaper. For what it will cost you, try it. They have like 5 other vanillas, a sweet cream, a bavarian cream.. prob 10 juices in this vain.. give em try see what you think.

Nicoticket- Custards Last Stand and Creme Brulee- Cult like Following. Been said to rival the epic and elusive Grants Vanilla Custard. Made by hand from in-house extracted vanilla bean. Ive still got mine steeping, but the smell is on point. These should definitely be on your list.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Ahhhhhhh....I remember it well. I haven't used Blus for a long time (in ecig years at least). The Vivid Vanilla was my first favorite. Good stuff! :)

Hello fellow vapers! I'm new to the site so first off, how is everybody? Hopefully this catches the eye of someone who is as obsessed with Vanilla juices as I am. I am looking for a certain kind of vanilla. If you have ever tried the "Vivid Vanilla" that Johnson's Creek makes for the Blu e cig, that is what I am on the hunt for. Thely have another on their site but it tastes nothing like what was produced for the Blu. I been searching forever. It is also kinda the same as my first e cig I ever had, an envy. It's like a real creamy, rich, yet smooth vanilla. I can't explain it but it was the best thing I have ever had. So if anyone has any helpful info, that would be awesome!

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    I have not had the Blu Vanilla, but I do enjoy the vanilla custard that Velvet Cloud Vapor makes. It is 100%VG and I really enjoy it. You could buy some Blu refills and use them. I believe they are 510 threaded.

Yes, you can use blu cartos on most devices. I havent in a while, but at the start, even while trying other juices, I still ordered blu premium 100 vivid vanilla cartos.

Ive tried A LOT of juices, and the Vivid Vanilla is incredibly awesome. Could use more throat hit, but its not terrible.

GraCnT

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 3, 2012
    Staten Island, NY
    Hi and welcome to the forum!!
    Okay, I've also been on a vanilla hunt.... And it seems so many of us are! :)
    I'm an avid mt baker fan. But I've had no luck with any of their Vanilla's. I have the last to try the vanilla tobacco on the way so we'll see. Their creams and dessert and fruit and menthols are very amazing by the way!! But, taste Is subjective and at their prices, you may want to try some out. They may work for you.
    So, for my tastes my favorite so far has to be The Vapor Rooms French Vanilla in 50/50. It's an actual French vanilla Ice cream flavor. Very deep very rich not floral. Just gotta let it steep.
    I wish you the best of luck on your quest!
    Vape happy!

Dave379

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Independence, Mo.
    Unfortunately, I really don't have a Vanilla vendor that I can recommend at the moment but I will list the ones I've tried.

Green Smoke pre-filled carts: Actually pretty good but way to expensive.

V2 Liquid: Not bad but lacking flavor. Not a bad stand bye though. Good out of the package.

Goodejuice: Not bad but lacking in flavor (does has several other good flavors though/favorite vendor) Good stand bye. Good out of the package.

Liqua: If you enjoy eating butter with a spoon then this one is for you. (yuck!)

Mt. Baker Vapor: Still steeping but a very strong chemical taste when sampled. I'd be surprised if it comes around. Since I purchased it I've heard several people say that Vanilla isn't one of their best.

Drakes Vanilla Trifecta: Chemical taste/Lacking in flavor. Still steeping but disappointed after sampling especially since it was pretty pricey.

I hate to post so many negative reviews but I'm just being honest. We all know how hard it is to find a good Vanilla. I'm not knocking any of these vendors, just commenting on their Vanilla. I too am still looking for the Ultimate Vanilla. I'm waiting on Happy E's Bourbon Street Vanilla and High Caliber Killa Vanilla. Should have it today or tomorrow. I will update after sample and steeping.

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    Bounty Hunter is my be-all end-all vanilla vape. ive never tried a vanilla flavored vape that had anywhere near the depth and deliciousness of BH. its a blend of many vanillas- resulting in a rich, creamy, intoxicating vape. if youre a vanilla fan, you will not be disappointed. its made by Nite Lite Vapor.

id like to add: dont be scared off by the fact that the product description says flavored tobacco. the tobacco comes across as a wafery type of vibe which is really very delicate and really just deepens the vanilla effect.

Dave379

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Independence, Mo.
    Unfortunately, I really don't have a Vanilla vendor that I can recommend at the moment but I will list the ones I've tried.

Green Smoke pre-filled carts: Actually pretty good but way to expensive.

V2 Liquid: Not bad but lacking flavor. Not a bad stand bye though. Good out of the package.

Goodejuice: Not bad but lacking in flavor (does has several other good flavors though/favorite vendor) Good stand bye. Good out of the package.

Liqua: If you enjoy eating butter with a spoon then this one is for you. (yuck!)

Mt. Baker Vapor: Still steeping but a very strong chemical taste when sampled. I'd be surprised if it comes around. Since I purchased it I've heard several people say that Vanilla isn't one of their best.

Drakes Vanilla Trifecta: Chemical taste/Lacking in flavor. Still steeping but disappointed after sampling especially since it was pretty pricey.

I hate to post so many negative reviews but I'm just being honest. We all know how hard it is to find a good Vanilla. I'm not knocking any of these vendors, just commenting on their Vanilla. I too am still looking for the Ultimate Vanilla. I'm waiting on Happy E's Bourbon Street Vanilla and High Caliber Killa Vanilla. Should have it today or tomorrow. I will update after sample and steeping.

I received my Happy E's Bourbon Street Vanilla today and once again, I'm extremely disappointed. Granted, it hasn't been steeped yet but you can usually get an idea from sampling. I can barely even taste the Vanilla and it has a chemical taste. Go figure! I will update after steeping. It amazes me how so many Vanilla liquids have the chemical taste. I will say that the juice that I received from Goodejuice and V2 at least didn't have the chemical taste, just lacking in flavor. I'm holding out hope on the Killa Vanilla but the search for a decent Vanilla is wearing me out, not to mention getting very expensive. I'm also waiting on some Custard from Big Willie which seems to be the recent rave. Although this isn't a true Vanilla, I'm pretty excited about it. This is the only flavor he makes and if its as good as everyone says, I might just give up on my search for the Ultimate Vanilla. Hopefully some of these recent Vanilla purchases turn out after steeping.

yellowsnow

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 13, 2013
    New Mexico

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2013
    Sans Nom, USA
    I'm not a big Vanilla fan but I do like the Kentucky Vanilla from Vermillion River. That must mean something, or nothing??? Good luck on your quest!

+1

For my tastebuds, KY vanilla is hand down the most delectable vanilla/tobacco I've ever vaped. Totally addicting and just the right balance between fresh tobacco and smooth sweet vanilla. I'm a sucker for vanilla/tobacco though. My personal bias is heavy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread