anyone find a drip tip that will fit the blu cartomezers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindy Pennypacker

May 4, 2012
pa, usa
Hi everyone. I had bought a Blu starter kit when I was told by Doc to quit my 37 year habit of smoking of 1-2 packs a day.
The Blu just wasn't enough for me so I bought a 510 kit. Fortunately I have been smoke free for 3 wks now and starting to really feel great. Although I will have to say that I am definitely a chain vapor now. I have learned alot of info from the forum and think that it is great. I have even stepped up from the 510 to an Ego now and am loving them both. My question is, has anyone found a drip tip that will fit the blu cartomizers. I have quite a few of them that I don't really want to refill but I don't want to throw them away because they still work somewhat. I had seen a video of someone taking the filling out of cartomizers and using them to drip and I tried it and it works great, however, the carts just need something more on the end of them. I have a 510 drip tip but it doesn't fit. Do all drip tips run the same or are some smaller then others? If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear about it.

happier now than I ever was smoking.:)

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
I don't know of a drip-tip for those cartos, but if you aren't afraid to look a little silly I have a possible solution for you.

If you have any pens that have a rubber grip sleeve towards the bottom, pull that grip off and put it over the top of your carto. It gives you a little length to help with heat or spatter.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
A 306 drip tip should work, I believe that is the style of cartomizer they use, which is slightly more narrow than a 510. The blu cartos are great. I vape them at a higher voltage on my mod and they perform like a champ. Try VapingZone for 306 drip tips or VaporAlley

Cool! Thanks for that tip. I think they are terrific cartomizers. I've been wondering about drip tips for them.

welebg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Nashville
It's because the quality has to be higher to use them over and over. When I started in 2009 i bought those stupid prefill foam carts that went into the Atty. However i just picked up a rebuildable atomizer which should be here tomorrow, and can be rebuilt for less than 2 dollars a time. I like a good old 510 atty for dripping though its too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread