Anyone from Michigan????

Status
Not open for further replies.

irehc77

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
Northern Michigan
I am a newbie and would love to meet other vapers from Michigan. I live in a small town in Norhtern Mi near Manistee. I had never even heard of vaping until about 3 wks ago. I started out with the drug store bought Blu. Then got an eGo C using vision clearomizers. Now I just got an Reo Grand. I wish if there were local brick and mortar stores that I could go to or even better yet vape meets. But the closest I have found to me is in Chicago. So would like to connect up with someone close to tutor me! LOL
So anyone from Northern MI? :glare:

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
I am a newbie and would love to meet other vapers from Michigan. I live in a small town in Norhtern Mi near Manistee. I had never even heard of vaping until about 3 wks ago. I started out with the drug store bought Blu. Then got an eGo C using vision clearomizers. Now I just got an Reo Grand. I wish if there were local brick and mortar stores that I could go to or even better yet vape meets. But the closest I have found to me is in Chicago. So would like to connect up with someone close to tutor me! LOL

Welcome from another new guy from Michigan. I live near Saginaw. The closest brick and mortar place to you that I know of would be the "Electronic Cigarette Store" (https://www.acleancigarette.com/) which has a bunch of stores in MI. Apparently, they have one in Traverse City at the mall, which is still a little bit of a haul away from you though. I've been analog free for about 5 weeks now and have been figuring out, especially with some help from this forum, that there are some better, more economical places online to find the supplies needed to vape. The brick and mortar places can be handy in a pinch though...

Last edited:

Devilok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
USA
I forgot to add, if you are on Facebook there is the Michigan Vape club you can join and they have vape meets every few weeks. The last one was yesterday in Madison Heights, but they have had them in Clawson and other areas it seems (I haven't been able to make any yet. The one yesterday in Madison Heights was at a bar and being I am a recent recovering alchoholic, I thought it best not to go lol). Really nice group of people.

Last edited:

irehc77

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
Northern Michigan
Spike I checked them out today at the mall. Had to go to Traverse City. Nice guys but they only sell their brand ecigs. And the prefilled cartos for them. I was hoping it was more like a place I could buy juice, atty's etc. Even there own pre filled carto's only fit their own ecigs. Showed the guy my Reo and he had never even seen anything like it. Had to explain it to him. Was kinda funny. But you have to take into consideration the size of my town and no one is familiar with it. I was in the same boat until a few weeks ago. But thanks for the info!

I manage the Owosso location for A Clean Cigarette. Rob is the guy who operates in TC. We do free shipping from our website. We warranty our products for 90 days and have full customer satisfaction. We're talking about adding stores on the west side and Manistee is one of the locations we're looking at so we might be in your back yard soon. We don't do re-fillable liquids due to liability issues. I apologize. We've helped over 11,000 people in Michigan get off tobacco in the last 3 years, though. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about our products and services. Visit www.acleancigarette.com or join and message us on FB. -Eddie S.

I am in Grand Rapids and fortunate to have three shops within six miles. I wish it was as easy to buy e liquid as it is tobacco. I watched a lot of videos on youtube to learn the basics as I did not want to ask noob questions. You can find a lot of information on filling tanks and carts, diy mixing and reviews of anything you might want to buy. I like to support MI. vendors when I can and the shops in GR ship nation wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread