Status
Not open for further replies.

readeuler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2014
Ohio, USA
Ok, we trapped one! Anybody else? I know you're out there...

Oh, come on, you'll have to do better than that. If music has taught me anything, beer and guitars are acceptable bait (also, livestock). Or, talk about living above the treeline... I don't know, something has to work!

Morten

Aug 22, 2014
Norway
Out! :D

Where in the country are you located? I'm a relocated northener, have been living in Bergen for the last 14 years.

Hi Dampmaskin :) I'm located just outside Trondheim.
I'm looking for some fellow norwegian vapers who could be interested in becoming moderators at our new Norwegian e-cig forum. If this is of interest let me know and we can talk about details in pm.(and maybe in norwegian) :)

Dampmaskin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Norway
www.steam-engine.org
Morten: PM sen(d)t. ;)

eimantas: I buy all my juice from the UK (and other EU countries except Denmark/Finland) because of the import laws. The gear I buy frorm different sources... Ebay, fasttech, the original manufacturers, etc, since there are no restrictions on importing nicotine-free hardware.

I try to stay below the "tollgrensen" when I can. It is often better to pay shipping twice, than to pay the import tax once.

Last edited:
I don't mean to crash the party, but Norway is way up on my "countries to visit" list. It seems full of some amazingly beautiful scenery.

I'll let you get back to your tollgrensen and so forth!
Readeuler you are always welcome:) yes it is very beautiful imo. Let me know when you will plan to come maybe i can give you some advices where to go what to see:) just let me know if you need help:)

readeuler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2014
Ohio, USA
Readeuler you are always welcome:) yes it is very beautiful imo. Let me know when you will plan to come maybe i can give you some advices where to go what to see:) just let me know if you need help:)

I doubt it will be any time remotely soon, but I'd still love to go. A list of "insider" places would be very helpful indeed! I would definitely do better with that, than just wandering around, I'm sure.

Dampmaskin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Norway
www.steam-engine.org
eimantas: I use a couple of regulated mods (Provari mini 2.5 is the favorite), and a couple of mechs (right now my home built tin box is my favorite unregulated mod). I'm not much of a cloud chaser, although I enjoy puffing at 0.5 ohm from time to time. More of a flavor junkie. Most days I like staying between 0.8 and 1.8 ohm.

readeuler: It depends on which parts of Norway you are going to. The country is more than a thousand miles long. The north has lots and lots of nature, but if you want to see cities (towns, really) and people, you should visit the southern part. Although the north has Tromsø with a little over 70.000 people. A very nice town where I spent a couple of years before I moved southwards.

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
I don't mean to crash the party, but Norway is way up on my "countries to visit" list. It seems full of some amazingly beautiful scenery.

I'll let you get back to your tollgrensen and so forth!
Same here, so a "No but I'd like to be!! well for two weeks at least!! *lol*

Howdy from Texas Damp!!
bluewillow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread