Anyone got the Orbit 80W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2015
I am considering the Aleader Orbit 80W mod. There does not seem to be lots of info on this, so I was hoping that maybe someone here who got it (or are eyeing it too) can provide some feedback.

It claims to be powered by a "Govi SX Chip". Has anyone heard about that? I have googled my a*s off, but can't find anything other than that it is used in the Orbit.

There was a mini review on reddit which said that some atomizers, like the kayfun V5, would not make contact since the 510 positive pin is too deep. Can someone (dis-)confirm?

Also I have read that some owners have the wattage setting stuck at 5 watts.

Any other thoughts?

Here is a review by Geekay Vapes for the device:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I have one. Bought the kit with a matching RTA. The board is finenin power and a fair waste of time in TC (most times, the vape is weak, and about every 4th fire, it'll kick in proper, but it's VERY random). Construction is good, though... the RTA is a 25 mm affair, and is an odd mashup of the Petri and a Taifun. The deck is fine, but the chamber is kinda inverted... juice ports are raised. The air is ok, too, but I twisted a little hard and lost the clicky ball bearing. The board will do on board charging, but it's slow. Overall, if you're not a dedicated TC vaper, it looks very nice and functions. If you arr a dedicated TC vaper, get the Pico resin instead.
5322c5ec8d2c9c26b093473cc6f35be1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread