• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone has any bad feedback on Vamo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woden57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Dothan, Alabama, USA
I love my Vamos. I have 2 and another on the way. I have had no problems at all.
It has variable voltage and variable wattage, makes everything hit better, works perfectly, tells you when your battery is low, tells if your coil is good or bad and what ohms it has. Really what more could you want?

These provari people act like a bunch of mac users.

Last edited:

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
I love my Vamos. I have 2 and another on the way. I have had no problems at all.
It has variable voltage and variable wattage, makes everything hit better, works perfectly, tells you when your battery is low, tells if your coil is good or bad and what ohms it has. Really what more could you want?

I love the Vamo too, but Provari is good too. It is always a battle between Vamo and Provari. Each has its own Pros and Cons.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.

You have that backwards I think.The Mac was a re-imagined knockoff of an IBM PC just like the Vamo is a cheaper knock-off of a Provari. Both of the knockoffs added a few largely unnecessary bells and whistles and appeal to the rebel without a clue, cheaper-is-better, crowd.

I think it's interesting to note that you have 2 vamos with another on the way while I only have one Provari thats functioned flawlessly for 2 years without ever having to resort to a backup.

Heres a free lesson in economics and manufacturing for you. If the Vamo is retailing for 40 bucks U.S, that means its being wholesaled for 13 bucks to retailers. In order for the factories to make any money they need to produce the Vamo for a grand total of 4 dollars and 33 cents in materials,production AND labor costs.

If you honestly think a 5 dollar product using the cheapest materials possible to maximize profits is comparable to an American made product that emphasizes quality in every facet of its design, materials and production ....then theres no help for you.

Last edited:

goomok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Costa Mesa

Gosh woden57, u sound so harsh...don't mess with provarians, hehe...the fanclub is huge here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread