anyone has recommendation for e liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebeau25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
Tulsa OK
Another vote for vermillion here. Right now though I would recommend smooth criminal from Ahlusion. Very good vape. Kind of hard to get sometimes and usually a longer wait for shipping but worth it. Their cherry house blend tobacco is a good vape. I usually hate a cherry flavored eliquid, but this one hits the spot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Cory saylor

Feb 12, 2012
United States
you should really try juice from rawrvapor the fruits and tobaccos are amazing. also they're banana cream pie is one of my all time favs and ive tried alot of juice razmataz and bazingah are also amazing. i also vote for mister-e-liquid vape nectar, roo-berry, pure michigan,and strawberry angel are what ive tried from them and its all good. i also hear that juicy vapor tuscan cigar is really good for tobacco lovers. maybe try a good RY4, clouds of vapor cov4 is very good as well. hope that helps out.

Off Topic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2011
The Wood Between the Worlds

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Ahlusion is the most consistently great e-liquid vendor I've tried -- excellent tobacco, fruit, dessert, and beverage flavors. The customer service is also outstanding. Since you mentioned tobacco flavors, I highly recommend Ahlusion's Blue Grass Burley. It tastes like a high-end cigarette.

-Mimi-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
here, there and everywhere
I am another one who LOVES ecbflavors.com They have a huge selection and are all made specific to YOUR order. Vapedudes is another good one. I would have thought you would have gotten a lot more suggestions as there are so many juice vendors out there. I am not a fan of ivape. I have tried their flavors and they aren't near as good as others I have tried - flavor isn't strong enough for "me". I, personally, like being able to add extra flavor to my juices. The base flavoring most vendors use is 10%. When I make my own, I tend to find better taste at 15- 18% on quite a few flavors. Adding that extra flavor from vendors can make or break what you re-order in the future.

Just remember, taste is all based on the individual. What works for others, may not work for me or you and vice versa :)

vapolife2011

Moved On
Dec 1, 2012
aberdeen
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

SinisterRaccoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Raccoon City
Ahlusion is one of the companies that I first ran into, and not only do they have a top shelf juice ,but their service to the customers is by far the best I have seen so far. The attention to detail and to the customers requests are top notch. Its almost like they are family. I would highly recommend giving them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread