Anyone have a favorite or ADV flavor of The Vapor Station juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmorphone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Fort Pierce, FL, USA
I'm looking to get a few samples from them to try their juices out, and I want some advice on what to try. Right now I'm considering Tampa and Frisco as I seem to recall someone reviewing them on the web, and one of his ADV's was one of the two (best I can remember.) But I've heard talk about a Dover, doesn't sound good but evidentially people were upset when it wasn't available for a while. It doesn't have to be a tobacco recommendation, but it seems tobacco flavors may be what their best at. Anyway, anybody like a particular one of their juices?

dejavoodoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2012
denver
My husband has only two juices he will vape and one is Frisco from VS. He finds that it needs no steeping.

He loves hazelnut anything, and when we first started vaping (one year ago) I got on here and asked for rec's for a hazelnut tobacco juice. One of the vets (can't remember who) suggested Frisco and the rest is history.

If you get that flavor, let us know your impressions?

Bubbajop

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
California
My husband has only two juices he will vape and one is Frisco from VS. He finds that it needs no steeping.

He loves hazelnut anything, and when we first started vaping (one year ago) I got on here and asked for rec's for a hazelnut tobacco juice. One of the vets (can't remember who) suggested Frisco and the rest is history.

If you get that flavor, let us know your impressions?

I too like Frisco, what's the other one that your husband likes? I may want to try that one as well since we might have similar taste buds. Thanks.

I'd consider Frisco as an ADV to me. I find it nutty, creamy, and buttery. It's similar to Smokeless Image 555 and Bloog 555. I also tried Tennessee which is light in flavor, but crisp and also good. Both are smooth and clean feeling, and produce excellent vapor.

barefootgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Key Biscayne, Florida
I tried VS4, Frisco and Tampa. My fave, and now in my daily rotation, is the VS4. I think I read that the Vapor Station's owner's ADV is VS4 but not sure if it was a recent comment. To me it tastes like a butterscotch RY4. I liked the other two a lot but they are not in my preferred flavor profile. Tampa is an analog type vape in that it's bland yet very satisfying and Frisco is delicious but I don't like nutty types enough to re order. VS juices are well blended and perform really well. I feel as though this vendor is underrated for some reason.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I feel as though this vendor is underrated for some reason.

There was a time when I saw VS recommended at least every other day. I guess the proliferation of eliquid vendors caused some casualties. Whatever the case may be, I still order from VS, and Eric is a really cool guy.

dejavoodoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2012
denver
I too like Frisco, what's the other one that your husband likes? I may want to try that one as well since we might have similar taste buds. Thanks.

I'd consider Frisco as an ADV to me. I find it nutty, creamy, and buttery. It's similar to Smokeless Image 555 and Bloog 555. I also tried Tennessee which is light in flavor, but crisp and also good. Both are smooth and clean feeling, and produce excellent vapor.

He loves Grand Prarie from Vape Dudes. It's a tobacco also, but I'm not sure it has any undertones, may be just a nice smooth tobacco. I find that the GP vape smells a bit like dirty socks! Someone once told me that is the sign of a good tobacco juice... whatever!

He gets both at 50/50 and 16mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread