Anyone have experience with Flavour Revolution super strength concentrates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAtVaping

Jun 3, 2019
This is the first time i have tried DIY and making vape juice. I brought Super concentrated concentrate from flavour revolution and was wondering if anyone knows how much i should use. on the site it say 2-3% but it does not taste as good as good as pre made juice. If anyone has any good recipes and knows a good % to use that would help a lot :D
I brought:
Energy drink
Peach
pineapple
Fuzzi Fruit
Blueberry
Blueberry taste weak at 3% and that the only one i have tried so far. I did buy from Flavour World as postage is free and postage kills AU buyers.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
This is the first time i have tried DIY and making vape juice. I brought Super concentrated concentrate from flavour revolution and was wondering if anyone knows how much i should use. on the site it say 2-3% but it does not taste as good as good as pre made juice. If anyone has any good recipes and knows a good % to use that would help a lot :D
I brought:
Energy drink
Peach
pineapple
Fuzzi Fruit
Blueberry
Blueberry taste weak at 3% and that the only one i have tried so far. I did buy from Flavour World as postage is free and postage kills AU buyers.
Hi, tried a number of them a year ago? Something like that. Mixed varied % and didn't think much of them to be honest. Think the best, if you could call it that as that was where I got flavour but didnt like their versions of such, ranged from 5 to 8%. But, no, threw them all out. Not to say nobody else likes them, im sure many do, but I found them substandard compared to ones like Flavour Art and Capella.

BadAtVaping

Jun 3, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread