• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone have side effects during or after vaporing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunn85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
Singapore
Ah...! Wait, I must have mixed up the two of them, the one's single now is uncle Lee himself, not his son...

#Yunn85: Super EEEEWWW....?

:laugh:

The guy is older than my grandpa. That's saying something! lol I remember hearing about the equation for men to find the perfect age of a partner. Your age / 2 + 7. But we're getting off topic.

I had an ulcer a few days back, it's healed now, what I did was absolutely nothing and left it alone. Hurt like a motha though.

xsupreme

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
H.O.E
A couple of nights back i experienced difficulty breathing and a very fast heart beat that i thought i was having heart palpitation. Went to the doctor to get some ECG and X-ray done thankfully all is normal. But since then i can't vape too much as i can still feel my chest thumping after a few drags. Maybe i'm doing it wrong? I'm on 6 mg 50/50 juice btw.

snooke_master

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
The guy is older than my grandpa. That's saying something! lol I remember hearing about the equation for men to find the perfect age of a partner. Your age / 2 + 7. But we're getting off topic.

For Uncle Lee's partner's perfect age, maybe the correct formula is; (his age / 7) x 2... Now i believe that's very close to your age, scarry hur...? Hahaha...

OK, back to topic, i only have slight headache on the first few days of vaping, i think thats due to my body adjusting to "new poison"... After that, my lips start to peel off a lil bit like every few days, maybe due to contact with the juice, but after change supplier it stopped peeling off...

Yunn85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
Singapore
For Uncle Lee's partner's perfect age, maybe the correct formula is; (his age / 7) x 2... Now i believe that's very close to your age, scarry hur...? Hahaha...

OK, back to topic, i only have slight headache on the first few days of vaping, i think thats due to my body adjusting to "new poison"... After that, my lips start to peel off a lil bit like every few days, maybe due to contact with the juice, but after change supplier it stopped peeling off...

I'm only 27, I'll check him out when I'm 60, still single and he's not dead yet. LOL

Ldybug102070

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
Illinois
I did smoke analogs and use the same exact nic juice and vendors I use now and never got mouth ulcers until I totally stopped analogs. I've tried different vendors and nothing helps. I would try a higher ratio of vg but I use the XL cartos from SI and I already have a heck of a time filling them with pg now.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2cdysu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread