• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Goblin mini sizzling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Just like people talk about "Ramp Up", the time it takes a coil to Heat Up, there is also "Ramp Down". The time it takes for a Coil to Cool Off.

As Robert mentioned, Coil(s) made from Thinner Wire(s) will help. Or just Stop pressing the Power Button before you Stop Inhaling.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
You haven't tell us what wire you used for the coil?

As @Robert Cromwell and @zoiDman have said, use a higher gauge wire. And to stop firing earlier.

The reason why your coil is still cooking your liquid is because your coil is still holding in to the heat and have not cool down yet. Clapton coil are notorious for their ability to hold heat quite well. Thus to summarise,

There are three ways to solve this problem.

1. Use a normal coil build (microcoil, macrocoil) instead of all the weird Clapton, alien, tiger and zipper

2. Use a thinner (higher gauge) wire. I have goblin mini running dual 26gauge coil and I have no problem so far.

3. Stop firing 1 second earlier then you actually stop inhaling. At the same time, continue to inhale while it's not firing so that the airflow will cool down the coil faster.

CrossX

Oct 3, 2015
You haven't tell us what wire you used for the coil?

As @Robert Cromwell and @zoiDman have said, use a higher gauge wire. And to stop firing earlier.

The reason why your coil is still cooking your liquid is because your coil is still holding in to the heat and have not cool down yet. Clapton coil are notorious for their ability to hold heat quite well. Thus to summarise,

There are three ways to solve this problem.

1. Use a normal coil build (microcoil, macrocoil) instead of all the weird Clapton, alien, tiger and zipper

2. Use a thinner (higher gauge) wire. I have goblin mini running dual 26gauge coil and I have no problem so far.

3. Stop firing 1 second earlier then you actually stop inhaling. At the same time, continue to inhale while it's not firing so that the airflow will cool down the coil faster.

sorry that I forgot to state. It's 28 awg macro coil..

Reactions: Karstine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread