• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone here used fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazdan

Moved On
Apr 26, 2013
UK
www.massvapour.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Hope you get the problem sorted mad maori. Most posters that have problems seem to get them sorted out, so I hope it goes well for you.

Please can we keep this thread civil, I'd rather not have this one closed like a lot of the other FT threads. I know people are entitled to their own opinion, but lets not have any troll baiting ;)

If you don't like FT fine, but most of the posts here have been positive so far, please can we keep it that way :D

ScarlettUK

Mar 13, 2013
Rochdale, UK
Hey Trouble, I just noticed we're neighbours :) Anyway, I haven't read the whole thread, but I got a SS Vamo from FT and I love it. I didn't even order it!! What I'd ordered, among other stuff was some evods, and there was one white evod missing, and in its place was a Vamo complete with 18650 panny batts and a charger! Took a couple of weeks to arrive. On the same day (6th June) I placed 2 other orders, both for just liquid. Both of those I'm still waiting for, so a bit disappointed. According to the tracking on the HK post website they're still not in UK. I've placed another order today for more hardware, so the wait begins again. Some people I work with also ordered around the same time and had no issues, so I'm prepared to give them another try. Good luck :)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Not had that problem. Normally I just click on the tracking number and it goes straight to the Honk Kong Post site. I have found that it can take a while for the HK Post site to scan the parcels in and update the tracking info though.

Sorry can't help on that one Terry.

Yeeeee ha,my 1st package has finally left hong kong,so hopefully next week i will have it.

OMFG,i just checked my second order,and that is also being processd for delivery.

I am not sure if i can stand any more of this:lol:

Last edited:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Hey Trouble, I just noticed we're neighbours :) Anyway, I haven't read the whole thread, but I got a SS Vamo from FT and I love it. I didn't even order it!! What I'd ordered, among other stuff was some evods, and there was one white evod missing, and in its place was a Vamo complete with 18650 panny batts and a charger! Took a couple of weeks to arrive. On the same day (6th June) I placed 2 other orders, both for just liquid. Both of those I'm still waiting for, so a bit disappointed. According to the tracking on the HK post website they're still not in UK. I've placed another order today for more hardware, so the wait begins again. Some people I work with also ordered around the same time and had no issues, so I'm prepared to give them another try. Good luck :)

You're the first poster I've seen on here that's from Rochdale too, I'm in the Shawclough area :D

That's brilliant that you got the Vamo with Pannys and a charger instead of an Evod, wish they'd make the same error with me I'd be really happy :laugh:
Sometimes when it shows on the tracking as still not in the UK, it can already be here. My last order showed arrived in the UK one day, then the next day it's only just left HG, the day after back in the UK again. Must be some sort of weird updating thing on the tracking site. It's like I've always said though, as long as you don't mind waiting it's all good. :D

You'll have to get some of your workmates on here, we can set up a "Rochdalian Vapers" group :lol:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Yeeeee ha,my 1st package has finally left hong kong,so hopefully next week i will have it.

OMFG,i just checked my second order,and that is also being processd for delivery.

I am not sure if i can stand any more of this:lol:

Time to do some postman stalking Terry ;)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
About a year ago I used fasttech (slow tech) I never go even near them again :nah:

YOU should be suspended from this site,if all you can do is slag off other companies.
They are only human and make mistakes like we wll do. (Human error) it is called.
All YOU want to do is promote YOUR SITE,and offer nothing else.

yazdan

Moved On
Apr 26, 2013
UK
www.massvapour.com
  • Deleted by classwife

yazdan

Moved On
Apr 26, 2013
UK
www.massvapour.com
  • Deleted by classwife

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Still I have got all the emails has been send and received between me and fasttech, there is no need to be harsh to other when they said their opinion, chill out boro. By the way I am a UK supplier and this forum are mostly American and we don't sell internationally so there is no need advertising here.
Yet we can see your post history where you pretended to be a customer of your own company to advertise your own company.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
By the way I am a UK supplier and this forum are mostly American and we don't sell internationally so there is no need advertising here.

and you are posting in the UK forum. :(

back to the thread, I have some non-e-cig stuff from fasttech. I am still waiting for one item, now 3 weeks.
The other stuff came. It was cheap cloned items (although the AAA batteries were original). OK overall though.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Very surprised & saddened that ECF have given Massvapour supplier status :( And even more surprised they have allowed the change of name as that sort of hides the fact they spammed here to begin with) :(

I banned them from AAE-C UK for not only breaking the rules but also due to the many PM's I received from them. They then got round the ban by using a proxy IP :( -

Hello to everyone | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK

Apologies to the OP for going off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread