• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone here used fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've got the Evods on my wishlist at the moment, I'll have to pop a couple in the cart on my next order.

Only problem is, I keep adding to the wishlist on a daily basis :laugh:

How do the Evods compare to UK sourced ones?

I've been using one for the last few days at work recently and I think it compares well to my usual novas.

Have a look at this thread for a thorough comparison -

Kanger Evod vs FastTech Evod | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
The last review I saw that was as detailed as that was for rebuilding a vivi nova atty.

It's better to have photos than a video, makes the detail a lot easier to see.

Only problem is, now you've persuaded me to buy some. I'm going to have to boycott this place for a while, every time I come on here it costs me money :laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Does anyone know if they have the new Zues that V4l is offering? Would love to try 1 but not worth what v4L is asking. I think I spelled that corect.lol its 808 D I think..

Not seen one on the site to be honest. If you can't find one on the search tab, maybe send them a ticket for a product suggestion. A few posters have said that they try and get new items in after customer recommendations. Might be worth a try.

mad maori

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
new zealand
yay- my stuff is finially in the mail and headding my way!!! thank you slowtech!!

FASTTECH-- more like SLOWTECH!!!! ordered on the 5th on june, still hasnt shipped. yea they got the wrong item and said they would get correct item and ship, but wow man... talk about slow....

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
To be honest, when I order from them I know it's gonna take a while to get here.

My orders from them still get to me quicker than orders from the USA. I ordered my Vamo from fasttech and some hybrid attys and Vmod bits from vapage. Got the Vamo days ago and the vapage order only arrived today.

I know it's difficult, but the best thing to do is order and forget for a couple of weeks. Or order every 2 days, then you've got vapemail coming regularly :laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
So, I'm wondering what you think of the juices from fasttech.

I'm tempted to pop a couple of the Dekang juices in with my next order, just to see if I like the flavours before ordering the concentrates for my DIY. I know this won't give me a definitive taste test, compared to DIY, but it will give me a basic idea.

Anyone any views to put forward ???

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
So, I'm wondering what you think of the juices from fasttech.

I'm tempted to pop a couple of the Dekang juices in with my next order, just to see if I like the flavours before ordering the concentrates for my DIY. I know this won't give me a definitive taste test, compared to DIY, but it will give me a basic idea.

Anyone any views to put forward ???
Only seen a couple of comments on the Dekang, one negative and a couple of positive. For a couple of bucks you might as well try for yourself, I am going to get the jasmine one out of curiosity. The Liqua brand is good value

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Another update.
Panny batteries and charger arrived today.
Tried all six batteries on the voltmeter, 5 at 3.6 volts, 1 at 3.8 volts. So the 3.8 went into the Vamo just to try it. All functions work great, had a quick draw just to check. That one draw turned into six :laugh:

Anyway, really happy with the batteries and charger, already planning my 4th order. Must be a name for my condition - fasttechitis or CFO (compulsive fasttech orderer) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread