• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone here used fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I just throw away the empty bottles of the ones I don't like. Or if their still half full, send them on to Terry :laugh:
I don't get empty bottles with something I don't like! :laugh:

I wonder if patches might help with that a bit Trisha. I know one guy that used the nicotine patches and carried on smoking, but a lower strength ciggy. He'd tried going from a high to a lower strength in the past, but didn't keep it up. The patches worked by boosting up his nicotine a little. Don't know if it would work for everyone though.
It's a thought, but I'm really trying to keep nicotine to a minimum - I do have the WTA, so perhaps should use it a bit more!
I keep hoping my head will put itself back where it should be ...I do have some supplements that should help, but decided not to take them until I'm properly ready to do some work!

Or New Zealand Trisha :laugh:
Nah ..been there, done that! :facepalm: :blink:

:laugh: I`ll have to check the status of mine later trish :) I`m just going to post a pic to see if it comes out the right way round :laugh:
Yeeee Haaaa :D
See, you can do it! :)

I hate long fingernails mate, you get all sorts of crap under them :laugh: Not good when you are building tanks etc ! The full sized one was ordered from craptech mate, and still in the air :laugh:
Now this prompts me to ask something - I'm sure you chaps can't just cut your nails and not need to file any rough/ragged bits, so since you stopped smoking, do your nails smell awful when you file them? Mine smell like some sort of sulphur! Must be something in the PG/VG?

I could do with trimming mine soon, or the Wife might get out the nail varnish :laugh:
I was watching Click last night and see they've got a robot that's learning to apply nail varnish properly! ...more people out of a job! :unsure:

I see our classy lady is wanting you to start a new thread :)
What do you all think about a new thread title, instead of "Anyone here used Fasttech" :
What about "Fasttech Veterans" :laugh:
Whatever suits the job ...people certainly seem to find the thread when they need to comment or ask something :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Coffee, mixed with sweet cream is my morning vape - lovely together. Terry mixes it 50/50, I prefer more coffee though - about 60/40. Blue moo, Moo juice, Sticky bun, Blood orange, Lemon bar, Afternoon delight, Spring break, Honey berries and the GWAR range have all been lovely. I wasn't all that impressed with Caramel coffee (but I think Bob likes that one), Get razzled (tasted too much like a candy flavour for me), Grappler (tasted just like bubblegum).

But these are just my tastes, you might find you love the Caramel coffee - I found it too much like a tobacco juice, which I'm not keen on.

Also, my last order they shipped out the wrong size bottles, but they soon put things right - great communication and service all the way :D

Well I do like coffee, or at least a little coffee mixed in my tobacco juices.
I ordered 3 bottles, 15ml with 5 flavor shots each, for use in my DIY juice.
Coffee E Juice
Hazelnut Coffee E Juice
Morning Vape E Juice
All in 18mg which is what I am vaping, then I can just add what I feel like at the time without worrying about changing the nic %.
And on the free sample, just said total random, and will see what they send.

Burnie

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Yes, they always more than put something right :)
Couldn't ask for more or better in my opinion.

I see my MBV order arrived at Heathrow yesterday ...now let's hope some twit doesn't stick it on a plane to outer Mongolia! :facepalm:

What date was that shipped ? - mine still says Bellingham :unsure:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I really need an MP3 player guru. Bob, are you up to the task :laugh:

Been trying on and off today to get my cheapo FT MP3 player to sync with Windows 8.1 - no chance.

Tried downloading a couple of different players - they don't work. Went through all the options on Media Player, but the device isn't being recognised at all, so I can't sync it manually. My lappy will charge it up no problem and I can play music directly through the MP3 player as if it's a speaker. But I just can't download any songs onto the MP3 player. When I plug it into a USB port, the MP3 lights up and displays "connected to PC". Also my lappy thinks about syncing (I get the old rotating circle for a few seconds). But that's as far as it goes :(

No destructions with the player at all and no manufacturers logo, so I can't even go onto a website to get any drivers.

Waste of time asking me, I've got one but hardly ever use the thing - I have a paid for player called Media Monkey to keep all my MP3 etc files organised on the 'puter and that has a plug-in that works with my model [Sansa Fuze]

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
On a couple of reviews i watched, they did say more flavour from the drop, because of the shorter travelling distance ( shorter chimney ) Thats all i know really mate

That makes sense mate, I know a thinner or shorter chimney can affect the flavour :)

Or the ammended :laugh:

Somehow I don't think it would last very long :laugh:

I don't get empty bottles with something I don't like! :laugh:

Never thought of that :laugh:

It's a thought, but I'm really trying to keep nicotine to a minimum - I do have the WTA, so perhaps should use it a bit more!
I keep hoping my head will put itself back where it should be ...I do have some supplements that should help, but decided not to take them until I'm properly ready to do some work!

As long as the WTA doesn't affect your breathing Trisha, that's probably the best bet then. Along with the supplements, hopefully it should clear the brain fog :)

Now this prompts me to ask something - I'm sure you chaps can't just cut your nails and not need to file any rough/ragged bits, so since you stopped smoking, do your nails smell awful when you file them? Mine smell like some sort of sulphur! Must be something in the PG/VG?

I can honestly say mine don't have any sort of smell whatsoever. Could it be something in the paints you use Trisha ??

I was watching Click last night and see they've got a robot that's learning to apply nail varnish properly! ...more people out of a job! :unsure:

As long as they don't produce a robot bus driver, I'd be knackered then :laugh:

I see our classy lady is wanting you to start a new thread :)
Whatever suits the job ...people certainly seem to find the thread when they need to comment or ask something :)

Well if we have Fasttech Veterans, it might stop all the recent posts saying "I've just used FT and their ok" - a lot of people probably just read my original post, skip to the last page and leave a reply :laugh:

Well I do like coffee, or at least a little coffee mixed in my tobacco juices.
I ordered 3 bottles, 15ml with 5 flavor shots each, for use in my DIY juice.
Coffee E Juice
Hazelnut Coffee E Juice
Morning Vape E Juice
All in 18mg which is what I am vaping, then I can just add what I feel like at the time without worrying about changing the nic %.
And on the free sample, just said total random, and will see what they send.

Burnie

They really are a great company to deal with Burnie, fast turnaround, great CS and everything is customisable. You'll need to steep yours when they arrive though mate, being so close :laugh:

Waste of time asking me, I've got one but hardly ever use the thing - I have a paid for player called Media Monkey to keep all my MP3 etc files organised on the 'puter and that has a plug-in that works with my model [Sansa Fuze]

And I thought you were the computer guru Bob :laugh: It should be just a plug and play device, but I think it's probably something to do with Windows 8.1 - I'll suss it out eventually.

Well seeing as you started this one, I propose you start the new one - FastTech Veterans sounds :cool:

As long as we've all got a place to hang out in, that's the main thing.

I Agree

Burnie

Looks like FT Veterans it is then. Despite Terry's input :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
What date was that shipped ? - mine still says Bellingham :unsure:
14th Dec.
I see we have postal deliveries tomorrow - so just in case that arrives, I'll need to stay in until the post has been ...don't want to be going to the sorting office anytime soon! ;)
We'd wanted to go out for an hour tomorrow afternoon too! ..can't win! :facepalm:

It's a copy of the mod that you sometimes see PBusardo using, and similar but not as good as the one I am waiting for from Evkoo, it is shaped like a hip flask that is used for spirits.
I suppose, considering the size, this is another I perhaps wouldn't be interested in if it weren't red metallic finish! :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Never thought of that :laugh:
....I don't even use the tank up when I don't like them! :p

As long as the WTA doesn't affect your breathing Trisha, that's probably the best bet then. Along with the supplements, hopefully it should clear the brain fog :)
I don't think it does - just PG and certain flavours. If tobacco was going to stop me breathing, it would have done so a long time ago :laugh:

I can honestly say mine don't have any sort of smell whatsoever. Could it be something in the paints you use Trisha ??
No, been painting since my 30's and never had that until the past few months, which would fall in with intake of anything in e-liquid and nail growth.

As long as they don't produce a robot bus driver, I'd be knackered then :laugh:
I do have a feeling they already did in certain places ...automatic tram type buses, and also metro train types.
But: Driverless buses on the way - Telegraph

Well if we have Fasttech Veterans, it might stop all the recent posts saying "I've just used FT and their ok" - a lot of people probably just read my original post, skip to the last page and leave a reply :laugh:
Smart thinking! :thumb:

As long as we've all got a place to hang out in, that's the main thing.
A cosy corner to ruminate, speculate ...and contemplate Singapore post!!! :laugh:

Looks like FT Veterans it is then. Despite Terry's input :laugh:
Ach, he's just the strong silent type, that's all :rolleyes:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
14th Dec.
I see we have postal deliveries tomorrow - so just in case that arrives, I'll need to stay in until the post has been ...don't want to be going to the sorting office anytime soon! ;)
We'd wanted to go out for an hour tomorrow afternoon too! ..can't win! :facepalm:

I suppose, considering the size, this is another I perhaps wouldn't be interested in if it weren't red metallic finish! :laugh:

Mine was shipped on the 12th normal shipping :(

and I was thinking that re the flask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread