• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone here used fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I know mate :laugh: Just clip mine, job done ! my missus doesn`t wear any tights or knickers, so no probs there :laugh: It`s my bloody toe nails i have trouble cutting bob, need a bloody angle grinder for them mate :lol:

and where's the ....er that started all this off, suppose his ISP has gone down again, too much water in the cabling.

I'm calling it a night, my side are hurting with all this laughter, and my arteries are not keeping up either, just remembered something that Trish said about delivery tomorrow, totally forgot they normally deliver on the Sunday before Christmas (haven't seen any extra University type posties this year either), not that I'll get anything, nothing has landed yet.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
and where's the ....er that started all this off, suppose his ISP has gone down again, too much water in the cabling.

I'm calling it a night, my side are hurting with all this laughter, and my arteries are not keeping up either, just remembered something that Trish said about delivery tomorrow, totally forgot they normally deliver on the Sunday before Christmas (haven't seen any extra University type posties this year either), not that I'll get anything, nothing has landed yet.

He`s bloody lushing again bob :laugh: I`m not holding my breath for any new toys either bob, may as well forget about it now till it`s all over :) Still ! got plenty to be getting on with Eh ? Night bob, see you later :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I can understand women doing it, but MEN :shock:, I mean come on now ! :laugh:
Men have a different type of nails to women? :blink:

eggsactly :laugh: and hence my comment
Perhaps he uses a Dremel! :laugh:

Neanderthal Trish :lol:
I recall my Dads nail clippers ...they had a small file section imprinted on one side! In denial I think ;)

Gay boy trish :laugh:

Hows it hangin bob ?
Terry! you just can't say those things m'dear :closedeyes:

To the right :laugh: and what does your missus have to say about it.
...and neither should you! :ohmy:

She don`t know you, One step at a time mate :laugh:
You two are getting out of hand! :lol:

I meant your caveman nails
Phew!

I know mate :laugh: Just clip mine, job done ! my missus doesn`t wear any tights or knickers, so no probs there :laugh: It`s my bloody toe nails i have trouble cutting bob, need a bloody angle grinder for them mate :lol:
Too much information :?: ...better hope Mrs Terry doesn't read that! :facepalm:

Laughter is good ..just don't laugh too heartily! I watched Joan Rivers earlier and ended up with a headache! :cool:

Fact remains, you can't cut nails and not have sharp or ragged/rough bits! And on that not gentlemen, I rest my case ...and watch yer toes! :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
just remembered something that Trish said about delivery tomorrow, totally forgot they normally deliver on the Sunday before Christmas (haven't seen any extra University type posties this year either), not that I'll get anything, nothing has landed yet.
If your local delivery office is open tomorrow, it'll be on a PDF list on the Royal Mail homepage.
For once, I wish there weren't a special Sunday delivery tomorrow! I'd rather go out as planned. Been no further than the doctors half a mile away in three months!
Thought a carefully driven trip a few miles to youngest sons house would be nice, but I'm waiting until the postman has been first! Just hope it's not a 4pm delivery time!

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Has anyone bought them premade coils from fasttech? I'm looking into purchasing them but not sure if it's worth it.

I'm lazy, so I use them all the time, never had a problem. As of late I have been getting the NR-R-NR ones, you can get them wicked or un-wicked.

Burnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread