• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone in Sudbury; 901 atomizer?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Hi, just starting vaping about a week and a half ago, love it just plain love it, haven't touched a tobacco product since. However idiot me lost my 901 driving today along with my only vaporizer. I was wondering if anyone in Sudbury (Ontario) was kind enough to sell me a spare one, or better yet point me in the direction of someone selling e-cig merc in Sudbury so I don't have to wait another week+ for a new one to come in. I would be very grateful.

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Hi, just starting vaping about a week and a half ago, love it just plain love it, haven't touched a tobacco product since. However idiot me lost my 901 driving today along with my only vaporizer. I was wondering if anyone in Sudbury (Ontario) was kind enough to sell me a spare one, or better yet point me in the direction of someone selling e-cig merc in Sudbury so I don't have to wait another week+ for a new one to come in. I would be very grateful.

Tim at vapesmart is pretty fast and carries the 901. Ive always gotten my orders next day or the day after. If you can't find someone local thats probably your best bet.

• Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: supplier post in violation of forum rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread