• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone interested in a e-smoker's meet and greet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey, it might be more conducive to a meet-n-greet if we pick something like "every third friday of the month" or something of that nature. Edinburgh pub sounds just lurvely.

But this way, it's something consistent, the place is consistent and it's not like various people are trying to pick ONE DAY where we should meet up.

Consensus?

And I'm more than happy to bring samples of stuff too for my locals!

esteband

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Hey, it might be more conducive to a meet-n-greet if we pick something like "every third friday of the month" or something of that nature. Edinburgh pub sounds just lurvely.

But this way, it's something consistent, the place is consistent and it's not like various people are trying to pick ONE DAY where we should meet up.

Consensus?

That's a great idea. I'll get a poll going to see what's best for everybody.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
We absolutely should make it a regular thing. For one thing, we should be prepared to organize and fight back against anything like SB 400. I don't want to be caught off guard again.

Has everyone seen what the NJ area e-smokers did to fight against a local ordinance to ban vaping indoors? http://www.***********.com/showthread.php?t=5316&highlight=town+hall

They were organized and prepared. That ordinance is still under consideration, so we don't know how successful they may have been, but they at least put up a good fight! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread