Anyone know a good vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjim

Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
United Kingdom
I love the taste of vanilla and i'm looking for a good liquid. I've tried a vanilla from ecigwizard, its there own brand, a generic chines juice I think. It was more like nasty perfume, to me, unpleasant and flowery.

So are there any good ones that have a nice vanilla flavour? Even better if I can get them in the UK so I don't have to wait for shipping.

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
Taste is always subjective. I like Vanilla Creme for Mom and Pop Vapor shop. It is a 50/50 mix. If you want 100% VG then I suggest Vanilla for Cignot (the Basic line of liquids). I have vaped both of these extensively and they do not have that chemical taste. Unfortunately they will require you wait for shipping. Cheers.

Last edited:

jazzbo

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Orlando, Fl
I've only ever vaped vanilla from two vendors and they are both the creamiest tasting stuff I've ever experienced...Vanilla Cream from Mom and Pops and Joe's Vanilla at iVape.net. Joe's is slightly more spot on vanilla-wise to me, but it used to play havoc on cartos...I've since saved it for evening drips. Both are pure vaping bliss.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
COV CloudPure has a very good Vanilla Cream,.

"***This product contains a very small percentage of diacetyl. according to their site.

i would ask about all the other "creamy" ones if this is a concern for you. It is for me.

Vanilla to me is the plant stalks or extract, which isn't creamy ....... does anyone have a suggestion for *that* kind of vanilla? Been looking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread