Vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sockfootball21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pa
Has anyone tried a vanilla from any company that actually taste like vanilla. I am a huge vanilla fan and so far the ones I have tried have tasted like crap. I first ordered vanilla bean from backwoods brew(tasted like concentrated vomit) it still doesn't even smell like vanilla and I have had it sitting for almost a month now. then I tried French vanilla from ecblends.com it smells decent but doesn't really taste like vanilla.

murrajes

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Austin
I LOVE vanilla. It's my all day, every day vape. I've tried many. These are my favorites:

All About Vapor - French vanilla deluxe
Mrs. T's - Vanilla custard
Mrs. T's - Cake batter
Mrs. T's - Gourmet vanilla

I'm a big fan of Mrs. T's but you need to be patient. Shipping is slow and it's kind of pricey, but it's even vapable right out of the box!

Good luck finding the best vanilla (to you) ever!

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Virgin Vapor Naked Vanilla is an incredible vape. Like vaping a bottle of vanilla extract!

I'll have to try some of that. Like the OP, I love vanilla and have been looking for a good vanilla juice. I've had mixed results.

I had high hopes for Highbrow's Vanilla Bean Decadence. It's not horrible, but not to my liking.

I like several of ECBlend's juices but their French Vanilla just didn't have any taste to me.

DarkCityVapor's Triple V is really good. It is by far the best vanilla I've tried. I love vaping that stuff in my Reo, which really brings out the vanilla flavor.

And I enjoyed French Vanilla from a little-known Dallas vape shop called GoodVapes. That reminds me that I still have about 2-3ml of that left and I need to vape it.

flowerchild

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
In the forest waitakere nz
I love vanilla and so bought some french vanilla from a vendor but it tasted of nothing so I keep adding another drop or two every day or so, unfortunatly ive now gone through half a bottle and still my mix is like poo. can anybody recommend something that might liven up a weak french vanilla flavour?

oop sorry didnt mean to hijack op kinda just was in the moment shuda started new thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread