Anyone know anything about the "Envy" Model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellyg

May 4, 2009
I have 2 Envys. I keep one charging as I'm using the other. I have a usb-car charger too. Battery life starts out great but if you puff alot, I find I am charging more & more in a shorter time. I bought them at a distributer here for only $29.99 for the whole kit so when I need a new battery - I'd rather just go buy a whole new kit. So far I've had these for 2 months now & but for the battery life now, I like them. I also get juice from alternasmokes & reload myself.

BTW... my friend at Alterna is finding his juice is being held in customs for quite a while now.

debokey

Mar 31, 2009
I deal pretty much exclusively with Phil at e-SmokeyTreats. For one thing, his starter kit comes with two batteries and two atomizers. His delivery time is amazing. The e-SmokeyTreats e-juice is the best, most flavorful I've found so far. I've followed his tips and tricks, and I have had NO problems whatsoever with my vapes. I spent three weeks reading this forum and looking at suppliers, and I'm really glad with choosing Phil and e-SmokeyTreats. I get plenty of vape from my mini, and I think people who say they don't aren't topping off and refilling their juice properly. I wouldn't use that screwdriver for all the vape in the world. It's ugly as sin, and I want something that I, as a woman, can use in public. I take it into smoking areas, and smokers immediately want to know about it. Also, I can hold it so my hand is over the LED and not exhale vapor, and it looks like I'm holding a black pen to my mouth. Therefore, I can use it anywhere. Who is going to hold a screwdriver to their mouth?

Get in touch with Phil at e-smokeytreats.com. You won't regret it.

Deb

NoGood

May 8, 2009
Ohio,USA
I have bought two electronic cigs and the power line is ok but not as good as this new one I picked up.
Envy still has a third part so I'd skip it.
I have an E-cig Model E8 which is great and has only two parts, the battery and the cartrige with a built in atomizer.
That's right the atomizer is replaced every time you replace the cartrige and the five pack is still only $7.95 each with the disposable atomizer on each piece.

I paid $62.00 and then bought a bunch of flavors to try and ended up paying $160.30 total for my order and shipping.

You get a case with two batteries and three cartriges and a usb charger with a wall adaptor or you can order larger kits.

You don't have to suck so much that you can taste the dirt on the bottom of your shoes either, this is like smoking a regular cig a light suck is all that's needed.
Hell I'm trying to spoil you Fella's with my good luck.
I could have invested a fortune trying to find the right e cig instead it only costed me a little over $300 and I'm as happy as I can be I just started using it the other day and I don't even miss my cigarettes at all.

And I never have to buy an atomizer or worry about it going bad.

Please before you waste you money like I did check out this site and remember Model E8.
www e-cig com

MindUser25

Moved On
May 13, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread