Anyone know of a coupon code for FASTTECH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Oh wait, I see they've already announced it:

09vk.jpg

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
You can see what coupons are available by checking the "promotions" section of the fasttech forums
-->
Promotions: FastTech Forums

I'm getting real peed off with Fasttech...ordered a Flint on the 1st of Apr. The delivery date was the 8th...then they changed it to the 15th...now its changed to the 19th....:unsure:
From now on i'll only buy what they have in stock !!!

FT gets the ETA from the manufacturer so it's probably Geekvape that's causing the delay. I've had good luck with OOS items but I've only ordered clone atomizers and parts from FT. The cloners seem to be churning out lots of atomizers all the time.

Reactions: DeloresRose

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
You can see what coupons are available by checking the "promotions" section of the Fasttech forums
Never knew that. Thanks for putting it up :thumb:

FT gets the ETA from the manufacturer so it's probably Geekvape that's causing the delay.
Yeah I figured as much, but still I have to be peeed of at someone :p
Seriously though...it don't make sense to me, to do a pre order anymore. I'll just be patient in future and get something when its available.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I'm getting real peed off with Fasttech...ordered a Flint on the 1st of Apr. The delivery date was the 8th...then they changed it to the 15th...now its changed to the 19th....:unsure:
From now on i'll only buy what they have in stock !!!

Geek vape Flint kit? I bought one from ft in February and got it. Took a while. Like a month. Can’t remember where I got the other one... mfs maybe? And I ordered one from EFun top forever ago, no sign of it yet. None of them showed as pre order, but maybe they’re having trouble keeping up with demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread