Anyone know what e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

friedmanfan

Feb 18, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Not sure exactly what it is, but I've been looking for one too that matches the throat hit of the SafeCig..... I think I found one that's pretty close and has a similar taste: Churchill from LibertyFlights. I have so many bottles of e-liquid that are 3/4 full from trying to replicate the SafeCig throat hit and every stinking method I could find and have been unable to. But in my first few attempts with this Churchill it's been the closest.

For what its worth, I just placed an order for some blank cartomizers from VaporKings to see if maybe this is the answer (SafeCig doesn't really want you refilling their cartos and it is starting to become obvious to me that they really really really don't want you to: hard mouthpiece caps that break when you try and pop them off, very tightly packed cotton - which, as an aside, is maybe why they have such a great throat hit - so that you can't get a syringe in there).

I too started with the safe cig and have tasted a lot of their flavors including all of the originals and some of their more exotic flavors that they offer now. I have heard somewhere that they use dekang juice although I can't recall where I heard it. The classic to me tastes kind of like a weak american tobacco juice flavor or even a canadian tobacco. The columbian tastes like a coffee tobacco, and the menthol like a wintergreen. The traditional does have a marlboro juice quality to it but slightly dryer tasting. I believe that the juices they use have a much higher pg to vg ratio as they tend to give a dryer mouth feel and th. All in all I have not ordered from dekang as I have quite an extensive juice collection that I'm trying to vape before I order any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread