Favorite E-liquid...Just one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
I know you said one juice only but I'm sorry I can't just name one.

My favorite juice changes between 2 juices from 2 different vendors. First favorite is Apple Teaser from Alien Visions. The throat hit is INCREDIBLE. I effin love this juice! It has an amazing clean crispy apple flavor to it that IS NOT perfumey at all. Second favorite is Tasty Vapor's OLD waffle. They changed the recipe recently and it's completely gone to ****. And sadly I'm running out of the good stuff, will not be buying more. So, soon, I will be down to just one favorite. The waffle tastes like a genuine buttery waffle with maple syrup. You can taste the breadiness of the waffle. Everything blends nicely and the throat hit is amazing with this juice as well, given you're using a great atty like I am. The new recipe tastes like a frozen waffle with cheap syrup and a weird powerful cinnamon taste. Sad stuff.

EDIT: Please trust me when I say I am *NOT* bashing Tasty Vapor. I love them and all of their juices but there have been a lot of people upset about the recipe change and I am one of them. And with that said, yes I may still be upset about it but I am just professing my love for the good old recipe and speaking the truth about the new recipe! Anyways, that's that.

kgeiger002

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Tampa, FL
It all depends on what you like? I prefer the (so-called) tobacco flavors. With that said I really like FSUSA's Wyatt Earp. Though I will say that their Strawberry Twist is a nice change for a tobacco lover. It's really up to you! I've read so many threads about what one person likes and so on. Trust me many of those recommendations have gone down the toilet. Just find the one you like and then rate everything after that based on what you found. Good luck!

edit: I used to think that everyone had the same taste preferences as me. Maybe in a perfect world. Good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread