On the River, GA
image.jpg
Bacon egg and cheese cups.....

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I believe it may be the remnants of a hastily implemented countermeasure against promoting ones own product on someone else's privately owned property.

Some like bacon. Others like SPAM ;)
Well now that explains it all. Glad someone did haha thanks.

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
It's one thing to use both forums, but why bash the other for being who they are, the rules have always been in place here. All it takes is to read them...if ya can't remember reread it.

Bad Ninja and I were admin on a forum years ago, rules are put in place for a reason.
I registered on the other site, if you check my posts, you won't see me bashing anybody. I'm a big girl, I like playing nice. It gets me farther in life :) but that's just me. I love to joke and have a good time, but not at someone else's expense. We know that Andria is safe and she knows that people were concerned with her well being and most of em know where to find her.

SQUIRREL..........

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    It's one thing to use both forums, but why bash the other for being who they are, the rules have always been in place here. All it takes is to read them...if ya can't remember reread it.

Bad Ninja and I were admin on a forum years ago, rules are put in place for a reason.
    I registered on the other site, if you check my posts, you won't see me bashing anybody. I'm a big girl, I like playing nice. It gets me farther in life :) but that's just me. I love to joke and have a good time, but not at someone else's expense. We know that Andria is safe and she knows that people were concerned with her well being and most of em know where to find her.

SQUIRREL..........
    I hope you noticed I don't say bad stuff over there. This is my home but sometimes i gotta go let of the steam that I can't over here or on Facebook (I might be 26 but my mama would whoop my .... for some of the adult language I use. :D) I also don't wanna loose touch with folks who no longer post over here for either personal reasons or banishments or what have you. :)

Still :wub::wub::wub: ECF!!!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    I hope you noticed I don't say bad stuff over there. This is my home but sometimes i gotta go let of the steam that I can't over here or on Facebook (I might be 26 but my mama would whoop my .... for some of the adult language I use. :D) I also don't wanna loose touch with folks who no longer post over here for either personal reasons or banishments or what have you. :)

Still :wub::wub::wub: ECF!!!
    I cuss like a sailor cause I used to be one. There's a time and a place for everything.
    My mom doesn't call me as much as she used to cause my favorite word starts with "F" and it ain't Friday or French fries :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread