Anyone know where I can get

Status
Not open for further replies.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Thanks but Vapesourcing is out of stock. I guess I'll spend the $15 to get the Geekvape cover. I doubt I'll ever change it but it comes with two bottles and no one else is selling the bottles. Thanks!
Vapesourcing says in stock....

Screenshot_20200829-143032_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20200829-143015_Chrome.png

Reactions: bsidb

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I figured it out. It said sold out when I tried to order 4 or more but let me order 3 or less. Now to hunt the Geekvape. Thanks for your help!
Now I'm going to have to n pull out my squonks and see what sizes the bottles are. Last thing I want is a bottle fail while the mod works fine.

• Agree
Reactions: HigherStateD

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
The squonk cover is the only problem Iv had with this Aegis. There is a plastic strap that supports the bottle has broken twice now beyond repair. My order of the squonk cover with FT was canceled after many delays and after a week of back and forth e-mail and photos with Geek vape themselves an order could not be produced, so yea I:banana: hearted the message with a source of these hard to find squonk covers

• Informative
Reactions: HigherStateD

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
The squonk cover is the only problem Iv had with this Aegis. There is a plastic strap that supports the bottle has broken twice now beyond repair. My order of the squonk cover with FT was canceled after many delays and after a week of back and forth e-mail and photos with Geek Vape themselves an order could not be produced, so yea I:banana: hearted the message with a source of these hard to find squonk covers
As a fellow squonker, I know the pain. I have the aegis, and find it's ok, good to know I should order a backup cover. If only the squeeze were waterproof, I'd love an Arctic fox squonker that was durable... I really am interested about the pulse 2 for that reason... Kinda glad the PMTA got pushed back, I'll be able to grab a few...

Reactions: bsidb

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
replacement squonk bottles for the Pico Squeeze 2 and the Geekvape Aegis Squonk? Preferably at the same place. Thanks for any help! Also generic bottles would help for mech squonks I have. I know I have a luna but can't remember what else I've got. Thanks again.
Check VapeSourcing, just guessing based on their big sales ad yesterday. I just learned what squnking is gd gd luck if I come across the item I'll post

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Anise - I really hope you get those 3 Pico Squeeze 2 bottles that their website let you order. But, I wouldn't count on it 100% yet. I bought the last 2 they had more than a year ago. They have shown a few as being In Stock since then, but they never actually HAD them and cancelled the order. I even contacted Eleaf in China about possibly getting more and/or finding out who may still have some. They said they'd been long ago discontinued from production and had no idea of any vendor who might even still have some in their stock.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Vapesourcing says my order is processing and they now list the bottles as out of stock. I sure hope I get the 3 I ordered.
I haven't decided if I'd want to order the Geekvape cover just to get 2 bottles but I can't find them anywhere. Plus I still have to go through my closet and see what other squonks I have that may need backup bottles.
Thanks for everyone's help!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Vapesourcing says my order is processing and they now list the bottles as out of stock. I sure hope I get the 3 I ordered.
    I haven't decided if I'd want to order the Geekvape cover just to get 2 bottles but I can't find them anywhere. Plus I still have to go through my closet and see what other squonks I have that may need backup bottles.
    Thanks for everyone's help!
    Also maybe place a Wanted ad here in the Classifieds

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread