Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Not in greater than 10ml bottles, they don't. But at least they don't pour Inawera into their own bottles, as ECX and VT do.

I can't find anyplace, Danny. But I've started buying 2 10ml's at ECX for $2.99 each, then buy a 10ml from BCV, in its original bottle, and mix them together in a 30ml glass bottle; take the real Inawera label off the 10ml bottle and stick it on the 30ml glass.

I don't notice *much* difference in taste between the original-bottle INW and the rebottled at ECX, but I think there is *some* small difference -- hence mixing an original bottle with 2 of the re-bottled. Saves money, and keeps the taste as accurate as I can while still saving money.

I'd love to order the bigger bottles, but a) I don't speak Polish, b) I'm not subject to VAT and refuse to pay it, and c) I'm NOT going to use that expensive DHL shipping.

Andria

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Not in greater than 10ml bottles, they don't. But at least they don't pour Inawera into their own bottles, as ECX and VT do.

I can't find anyplace, Danny. But I've started buying 2 10ml's at ECX for $2.99 each, then buy a 10ml from BCV, in its original bottle, and mix them together in a 30ml glass bottle; take the real Inawera label off the 10ml bottle and stick it on the 30ml glass.

I don't notice *much* difference in taste between the original-bottle INW and the rebottled at ECX, but I think there is *some* small difference -- hence mixing an original bottle with 2 of the re-bottled. Saves money, and keeps the taste as accurate as I can while still saving money.

I'd love to order the bigger bottles, but a) I don't speak Polish, b) I'm not subject to VAT and refuse to pay it, and c) I'm NOT going to use that expensive DHL shipping.

Andria

Thanks Andria, I've been trying to stay away from ECX. Haven't had much luck with there flavor consistancy from batch to batch over the years. Guess I'll bite the bullet and buy a couple of bottles over at bullcity.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Thanks Andria, I've been trying to stay away from ECX. Haven't had much luck with there flavor consistancy from batch to batch over the years. Guess I'll bite the bullet and buy a couple of bottles over at bullcity.

I've noticed that too, with ECX; the first Shisha Strawberry I ordered from them tasted exactly like the original-bottle stuff from BCV, but the next time I ordered it... I dunno, it just didn't seem quite as strong a flavor. I had gotten 3 of the 10ml's from ECX, so I still had 2 unopened, so when I got the single 10ml I ordered from BCV, I mixed the 3 in the 30ml bottle, and made up my latest strawberry & cream from that mix... and it tastes fine. So like I said, I don't think there's MUCH difference... but a slight difference, sometimes. I have to find some way to save money, the $4.74 for 10ml was killing me. So I get a couple at $2.99 each, and mix those with one at the 4.74 price... still a lot more costly than buying in bulk, but it helps a little, since buying in bulk really isn't an option.

I know you're one of the mixologist gurus around here... any other brands with a flavor similar to the sweet rich strawberry of INW's shisha strawberry? I hate to just go blindly experimenting when I have a recipe that works so well with the shisha strawberry, but the price of that stuff is terrible, in the 10ml bottles.

Andria

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
There is a shop in Canada called diy-ejuice that I just checked and it looks like they have up to 120ml bottles. Inawera

Hope it helps :toast:

Shipping from Canada is expensive and problematic so that would be a concern for me. More concerning is the customs hastle. It's kinda a crap shoot on if you'll get your delivery or not.

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
I've noticed that too, with ECX; the first Shisha Strawberry I ordered from them tasted exactly like the original-bottle stuff from BCV, but the next time I ordered it... I dunno, it just didn't seem quite as strong a flavor. I had gotten 3 of the 10ml's from ECX, so I still had 2 unopened, so when I got the single 10ml I ordered from BCV, I mixed the 3 in the 30ml bottle, and made up my latest strawberry & cream from that mix... and it tastes fine. So like I said, I don't think there's MUCH difference... but a slight difference, sometimes. I have to find some way to save money, the $4.74 for 10ml was killing me. So I get a couple at $2.99 each, and mix those with one at the 4.74 price... still a lot more costly than buying in bulk, but it helps a little, since buying in bulk really isn't an option.

I know you're one of the mixologist gurus around here... any other brands with a flavor similar to the sweet rich strawberry of INW's shisha strawberry? I hate to just go blindly experimenting when I have a recipe that works so well with the shisha strawberry, but the price of that stuff is terrible, in the 10ml bottles.

Andria

I'm not much into fruits but I here say that what your using is darn good. So my thought is if it ain't broke don't fix it:). As a rule I don't let price get in the way of a good tasting vape.

Last edited:

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Anyone know where to get Inawera flavoring here in the USA in something larger then 10ml bottles..... Lets say 30ml or more?

Danny, not in the USA but here you can get 100ml of Inawera flavors with a reasonable shipping rate. For instance, shipping for 1 100ml bottle is about $6, and for 2 bottles like $8.00.
Inawera flavours

Just remember to set currency to dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread