• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone new Juices to recommend? Post your favorite juices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Over The Rainbow
Tried the strawbry there too (thera L) taste like im vaping perfume and for other flavors i got the the taste becomes weak and a little acidic, when I was new to vaping i thought it was normal but after tasting similar flavors locally and from overseas, its not for me (this is just from my own personal experience ) :2c:

QUOTE=timmydawg;6740568]not trying to bash TL sb but it taste like crap...[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

sessiondrummer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jan 22, 2011
    USA
    Hey ppl, Anyone Got new juices other than china juices or diy flavorings to recommend. Im real bored of my juices been vaping since last year. Ordered new batch other flavors, still dun like but just vape cause no choice. HELP ME:toast:

IMO getting off the China juices is the way to go. I guess I'm a hypocrite here, but I trust them to make much of my equipment, but everytime I see (insert name here), I'm reminded of LEAD in children's toys. :O Probably no connection, but WHY take a chance ??

Currently I have become obsessed with everything Copper Creek, in particular her House Blend. Regardless of your tastes, I don't think any of her juices would be a bad decision. If you are going the BackwoodsBrew route, I highly recommend his Cappuccino, and he also has good tobacco mixes as well.

Galaxy3

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2012
    Smoky Room
    Tried the strawbry there too (thera L) taste like im vaping perfume and for other flavors i got the the taste becomes weak and a little acidic, when I was new to vaping i thought it was normal but after tasting similar flavors locally and from overseas, its not for me (this is just from my own personal experience ) :2c:

QUOTE=timmydawg;6740568]not trying to bash TL sb but it taste like crap...
    [/QUOTE]

Same thoughts here.

But trying other local vendors before i give up on inconsistent juices.

Its like a cook serving his dish without tasting it.

But then again, think the mixer will have nic OD if he/she can taste every order they receive.

eyespan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2012
    S.E.A
    Wah seems like alot of menthol lovers out here. I bought a couple of bottles of FA Tuscan reserve and thought it too perfumy.... So passed it around to some friends to try.... Haiz, one man's meat is anothers' poison. Now its the hot favourite.

Me personally I think Halo's Tribeca rocks! And Freedom juice.... hehehe. :hubba:. Trick is, you can't get the best flavors with just an ego fixed voltage and stardust. The flavors turn out muted and weak.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 2, 2012
    LCMM
    Really? What if im using say a stardust with vv? Can? Or vivi nova?
    VV..? Vari? LT? KS's Koozy? If so, yeah!

On VV eGo-T, it is just ~ooooookay~... Just whack at 4.2V with LR.

Maybe you wanna look at e C-twists? Since it has an amperage limiter of 2.5A like LT but e kit costs much less.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread