The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyone NOT Like the eGo ONE?

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by Hitmetwice, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hitmetwice

Hitmetwice Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2012
    Ontario
    I think it's a freakin' awesome device. Only vaped it a bit 'cause I grabbed
    it for my boy but if it stands up well I think it's a winner. Easy peasey.

Any thoughts?:vapor:

Glad I got the larger version, 'cause even it is pretty tiny. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. dgm76513

dgm76513 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2012
    Belton, TX
    Just ordered it for my mom yesterday. The 2200mAh/2.5ml version. She's a plug-n-play type person. Hope she likes it!

I got it from eciggity with a 10% off coupon for $53.07 shipped.

Will update you if she doesn't like it :lol:

3. BallSweater

BallSweater Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Canada
    I like mine allot but I waited to the last minute to order more atomizer heads (doh!) but they lasted a month (the 2 in the box) so I think that's fair based on my limited knowledge.

4. Hitmetwice

Jan 18, 2012
    Ontario
    Yeah, I guess that's not bad mileage. I'd still be on my first 0.5 ohm head but my stupidity put the mech in my pocket without locking it off and drained the tank, so I took out and replaced the coil once it cooled off.

I peel a little fuzz off a couple q-tips and gently ream out the .5 ohm coil every couple of days.
    Gots to be a little careful but it may extend their life a little. The 1.0 ohm ones are too small to do this.

I'm liking my choice to get the ego one more now as Joyetech has confirmed they used only organic cotton in these heads.:vapor:

5. BallSweater

BallSweater Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Canada
    I'm not sure if it's a good practice but I found something that mentioned ways of cleaning the atomizers. One suggestion was boil them for 5 minutes and let them air dry completely or soak in water or grain alcohol (i think it was grain) for an hour and then let completely dry.

I tried the 5 minutes of boiling after I finished making some eggs and it seems to have revived the 0.5 ohm atty to normal function. No idea if this is ideal but it worked. I had let it air dry completely while at work on a 12hr shift.

Anyways that said it does look like CanVape was speedy in their shipping prep. and the parcel is likely being sorted at my local post office now (it's only like 100ft from me... so convenient). I picked up a 5 pack of the 1 ohm coils as I find the juice last longer and I prefer a cooler vape. Glad this 0.5 ohm is still humming along though =)

6. Hitmetwice

Jan 18, 2012
    Ontario
  7. BallSweater

BallSweater Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Canada
    Welp the mail is here and 5 new atties to play with. Will change it out thanks for the heads up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.