• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

anyone ordered from vapor bomb?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I've placed several orders at vaporbomb. You can conclude that I must've been happy since I'm a repeat customer. But, I can't compare them to Ms T's or to TV, since I've never tried their juice. VB's flavor seems to me to be as strong as any others which I've tried, and stronger than some.

I'm a coffee drinker, and I doctor it up with creamer & sugar. I wasn't able to find a coffee ejuice that I liked though. That is, until I tried VB's coffee WITH cream & sweetener added. Man, that hit the spot for me. I had to go back and order three more 30ml bottles, hehe.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
i have ordered several times from VaporBomb and their ejuices are FULL OF FLAVOR "in your face"...and BIG vapor production.
my favorite is Fire and Ice....i have been vaping it almost 99 percent exclusively for 3 weeks. sent a bottle to my sister, she was skeptical, and she just called me tonite telling me she got it and COULD NOT PUT HER ECIG DOWN! she loves it.
i am wanting Bananas Foster....i wish VaporBomb sold that flavor. I am thinking about ordering from Mrs T's.....never have.
i would also like a good cantaloupe melon juice....but havent had much luck finding a supplier...and prefer to find a supplier that has both Bananas Foster AND cantaloupe melon so i dont have to pay double shipping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread