anyone remember these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stu1965

Dec 30, 2015
and if so...do you remember who made them?

Since you're wondering why...I would like more of these. I have plenty of tanks and new school gear, but I find that these are fantastic and non-leak when vaping on a plane. So....if you remember them, and better yet, where to get them, please let me know.

Thanks!
Stu
IMG_0903.JPG

stu1965

Dec 30, 2015
Smok dual coil. Still sold and I still use one regularly with an ego 650 battery when I need to stealth vape. It's small and will NOT leak.

Only downside is a drier, muted vape.

exactly why i want them. Stealth vape on the plane. All my tanks leak. These are great for flying. Where are you ordering them from?

Last edited:

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not advisable

milandjikic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I use gum tobacco, i believe that's the right word. That tobacco that you put between your bottom lip and gums. Im not flying that often, but when i do i make sure i have it with me during the flight. Crazy thing tho, i still have a craving for my vape even tho im getting nicotine from it and i can feel it when it hits me...

Reactions: Racehorse

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
where isn't it allowed? Ive vaped on the plane every plane I've flown on since 2008-2009!

DOT Issues New Flight Safety Rule for E-Cigarettes
Monday, October 26, 2015
"Passengers may continue to carry e-cigarettes for personal use in carry-on baggage or on their person but may not use them on flights. The Department’s current regulatory ban on smoking of tobacco products on passenger flights includes the use of electronic cigarettes. Nevertheless, to prevent passenger or crewmember confusion, the Department has proposed to amend its existing airline smoking rule to explicitly ban use of electronic cigarettes aboard aircraft."

Reactions: tearose50

coilburner

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2015
Monday, October 26, 2015
"Passengers may continue to carry e-cigarettes for personal use in carry-on baggage or on their person but may not use them on flights. The Department’s current regulatory ban on smoking of tobacco products on passenger flights includes the use of electronic cigarettes. Nevertheless, to prevent passenger or crewmember confusion, the Department has proposed to amend its existing airline smoking rule to explicitly ban use of electronic cigarettes aboard aircraft."
There hasn't been any vaping allowed on planes since way before October, like way way before October.

Reactions: YoursTruli

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Nevertheless, to prevent passenger or crewmember confusion, the Department has proposed to amend its existing airline smoking rule to explicitly ban use of electronic cigarettes aboard aircraft."

I'm adding this to my long list of reasons to avoid the airline industry ... :grr:

Crewmember confusion ? :?:

Are there really airline employees entrusted with the lives of a plane full of passengers, who are too stupid to discern the difference between a tobacco cigarette and a vaporizer ? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread