Anyone tried E juice from Fast tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisf8657

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I'd like to know the same thing, I don't really feel comfortable trying it because of the lack of quality I see from products coming there - and that makes me think what corners were cut making the juice - i.e. filthy premises in a musty/moldy rat-ridden sweatshop basement, bottles that leach plasticizers easily, etc.

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
That may be your perception but in fact Hangsen production facilities put most small juice makers (USA/R.O.W) to shame.
There is a you-tube video out there somewhere showing their labs/production facilities.
Chances are that some of the juice you buy in USA may well contain Chinese made base materials/nicotine.
I am far from a China apologist and share the concerns of many over toothpaste/dogfood/kids toys etc but in common with many on ECF have been happily vaping Hangsen liquids for over a year - of course a few of them have been yuk! (to my taste) but that was due to my choice of flavouring, not the juice itself !
I have found a few of the US made Halo juices yuk! also, again to my taste, and some of them terrific.

stonesfl

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Sunrise Fl
Orders juices from them every once and again if I'm ordering something from them already can't really beat the prices on them now these are cheap juices nothing gourmet about them so order simple flavors nothing fancy. Also be prepared to wait average fasttech order for me takes around 15 to 60 days to arrive in my mailbox.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I purchased a 30ml bottle of watermelon from them about five weeks ago.It was just a spur of the moment purchase to go with the chana dna30 I ordered and the juice is still setting in my vape drawer.

It is not because the taste is bad,it just does not taste like watermelon.It has a watermelon taste on inhale but the exhale is bubble gum flavored.So it does not have an actual fruit flavor taste I thought it would be more of a gum flavored juice which is not what I vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread