The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyone tried E juice from Fast tech?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by shuteng486, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shuteng486

shuteng486 Full Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Lancaster, CA, USA
    Hello vaperz i just wondering hows e juice from china fasttech? Actually its slowtech any suggestions?

2. chrisf8657

chrisf8657 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I'd like to know the same thing, I don't really feel comfortable trying it because of the lack of quality I see from products coming there - and that makes me think what corners were cut making the juice - i.e. filthy premises in a musty/moldy rat-ridden sweatshop basement, bottles that leach plasticizers easily, etc.

3. Joules_Verne

Joules_Verne Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2013
    SW France
    That may be your perception but in fact Hangsen production facilities put most small juice makers (USA/R.O.W) to shame.
    There is a you-tube video out there somewhere showing their labs/production facilities.
    Chances are that some of the juice you buy in USA may well contain Chinese made base materials/nicotine.
    I am far from a China apologist and share the concerns of many over toothpaste/dogfood/kids toys etc but in common with many on ECF have been happily vaping Hangsen liquids for over a year - of course a few of them have been yuk! (to my taste) but that was due to my choice of flavouring, not the juice itself !
    I have found a few of the US made Halo juices yuk! also, again to my taste, and some of them terrific.

4. stonesfl

stonesfl Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2014
    Sunrise Fl
    Orders juices from them every once and again if I'm ordering something from them already can't really beat the prices on them now these are cheap juices nothing gourmet about them so order simple flavors nothing fancy. Also be prepared to wait average fasttech order for me takes around 15 to 60 days to arrive in my mailbox.

5. v1k1ng1001

v1k1ng1001 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2012
    Edinburg, TX
    I didn't really like any of the juices I've received from chinese manufacturers. They didn't vape well and I could taste the peppery nic flavor. That said, some of the flavorings weren't bad at all. I just think it's worth more to pay for American-made juice or to invest in DIY gear to save cash.

6. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    I purchased a 30ml bottle of watermelon from them about five weeks ago.It was just a spur of the moment purchase to go with the chana dna30 I ordered and the juice is still setting in my vape drawer.

It is not because the taste is bad,it just does not taste like watermelon.It has a watermelon taste on inhale but the exhale is bubble gum flavored.So it does not have an actual fruit flavor taste I thought it would be more of a gum flavored juice which is not what I vape.

7. v1k1ng1001

v1k1ng1001 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2012
    Edinburg, TX
    Haha. .I got the watermelon too. Yuck.

8. DeathBYzombieZ

DeathBYzombieZ Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    United States
    Never had it. I've had cheap ejuice from China though. I'll never make that mistake again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.