Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I tried ce2's a few months ago and didn't like them because they were hard to fill, I had to use to needle and never knew when it needed refilling. The acorn tanks, using ce2's look interesting and easier to fill.. just unscrew, fill and screw it back on. How hard is it to cut your own ce2's to go into the acorn tank instead of buying them precut?

Katy

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
Houston, TX
I tried ce2's a few months ago and didn't like them because they were hard to fill, I had to use to needle and never knew when it needed refilling. The acorn tanks, using ce2's look interesting and easier to fill.. just unscrew, fill and screw it back on. How hard is it to cut your own ce2's to go into the acorn tank instead of buying them precut?

Parkes vaping sells the "Acorn" tanks. I have them and do like them, but find that laying them on their side will cause them to leak. I only use them at home on mods that will stand up-right.

ruff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Washington, In
I love my acorn, and ive had the leakage problem a few times but have since figured out that the plug wasn't lined up quite right, but since cleaning them and reassembling it making sure to get the plug in at the right depth in the tube I have no more leaks. As for cutting your own down it should be fairly easy but it appears that you'll need the ss ce2s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Katy

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
Houston, TX
I love my acorn, and ive had the leakage problem a few times but have since figured out that the plug wasn't lined up quite right, but since cleaning them and reassembling it making sure to get the plug in at the right depth in the tube I have no more leaks. As for cutting your own down it should be fairly easy but it appears that you'll need the ss ce2s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

What does the "ss" before the CE2 stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread