Status
Not open for further replies.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I've got some on the way so I'll report back when I've had a chance to taste it...we'll see if you're right Chornbro;)

I think you'll like it : )

It's a lot like the Vanilla Bean in terms of flavor strength... maybe a little bit stronger/more... but the flavor is really good!

vapbear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I trust you : )

I tend to like the stronger flavors so I think I'll enjoy it...should be here by the end of the week. How long does it need to steep?
I think you'll like it : )

It's a lot like the Vanilla Bean in terms of flavor strength... maybe a little bit stronger/more... but the flavor is really good!

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I trust you : )

I tend to like the stronger flavors so I think I'll enjoy it...should be here by the end of the week. How long does it need to steep?

Meh, hard to say... try it when you get it... if its not ready, let it sit for a week (shake it up every few days when you remember) and try it again : )

vapbear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I say go for it. Even if you don't end up loving it you'll still probably like it enough to finish the bottle or you can always swap it for another BWB flavor.
This is one of the other flavors I'm very eager to try!

It's been in my cart a few days now. But I've been looking around for a review before pulling the trigger!

This is it, can't wait to try it :)

Dwindacatcher

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
Flint, MI
It is a decent cape with no particular strong flavor push either way. It's decent in it's own right, but not my particular favorite coconut. I may sing a different tune if I order a bottle and let it steep a month but a week for half the bottle and and two for the rest was all I could wait. Not my personal favorite but not something I had to choke down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread