Fresh Coconut Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
No doubt! I've heard that coconut flavor tends to be on the strong side, so I thought I would experiment with a VG/PG mix. Also, I've heard that some plants/fruits/etc. have to high of a sugar content, and when vapes, ends up making creme brûlée on you coil. Do you know the general vaporization range (temperature)?

It depends on the setup. average(IIRC) is something like 150-200C, but especially with sub-ohmers, they can get much hotter than that.

As far as infusing the coconut, you want the flavor to be as strong as you can get it to be. It will get cut down when you mix e-liquid with it.

PinkPanter

Jun 21, 2014
The Netherlands
Mosly with DIY e-liquid flavors they are using sugars what can take high temperatures and when doing DIY e-liquids, its normal to burn the coil clean after one tank vaped away or the RBA's after a few draws.

Anyway, you want to make it from fresh or dried ingredients, I think its for you very educative to look at the NET topics :)

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Thank you for the tip:). I've literally become obsessed with researching this, but I'm having a hard time finding chemist type resources. Coconut seems to be a hard flavor to do right:/

Check out the DIY E-Liquid subforum. The wealth of information they have to share there is amazing.

PinkPanter

Jun 21, 2014
The Netherlands
Thank you for the tip:). I've literally become obsessed with researching this, but I'm having a hard time finding chemist type resources. Coconut seems to be a hard flavor to do right:/

I think you right, till now I almost didnt liked any nut e-liquid :( the only one I really love is the almond nut, a tobacco with a touch of amaretto is fantastic, it gives the almond some taste like its been roasted a lil :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread