• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone Tried These Vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVC

Sep 17, 2011
East Durham, Ontario
The last few weeks I've been looking at;
http://www.e-liquid.cn
and e-liquid-store, which are both out of China.

I was wondering if any other Canadians have had any experience with them, and if there were any customs nightmares or triumphs to report. I'm really liking their prices, and bulk options.(Yes, I'm lazy, and like having a lot of what I need)

Last edited:

LVC

Sep 17, 2011
East Durham, Ontario
The things that are really catching my eye are stuff like; 3 batteries - $21.25, 5 Atomizers - $15.99, 30ml e-juice - $6.99, 100ml e-juice - $14.99, 1070ml e-juice - $45.99. Unless people have much experience with these places I'm still thinking it's safer to get fluids from local, and parts orders are okay from outside the country. The vendor I've been buying from sells one battery/atomizer for that price, so I was wondering about different options. I've yet to find many local vendors which have comparable prices.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
My experience with E-juice has been that you get what you pay for. The price of a juice is inversely proportional to the number of reasons you probably shouldn't buy it -- up to a point. Once you start getting above, say, $20 per bottle, the probable quality and overall value isn't likely to increase appreciably.

So to be honest, a litre of juice for $46? That's about $1.25 per 30ml. I really don't trust something that cheap.

Can_supplier

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Canada
The www.e-liquid.cn one has some threads on it from about a year ago. The site had claimed that it was Dekang liquid, but those who received it didn't think it tasted like Dekang.

It is interesting now that is site claims Dekang liquid is coming October 8th 2011, when they already claimed, last year, that their liquid was Dekang.
http://www.e-liquid.cn/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=9

Concat and Minfield have it right, unless you want to take a gamble on what you are getting.

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
I see a thread for this vendor pop up every now and again and I have not and will not place an order through them. Why? Well, not only are their prices deceiving but you pretty much are making a craps shoot on what you will get, what base you will get it in and it may not clear customs.

If you notice, their juices come in 3 bases, PG, VG and PEG and PEG is a no-no for this vaper. Poly Ethylene Glycol is known to contain trace amounts of Diethylene Glycol (DEG) and if you read this link; Diethylene glycol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia you will see how bad DEG really is.

Mind you, this is trace amounts we are talking about... But personally I wouldn't be taking the chance on it being bio-accumulative. PEG is in a number of products out there exactly like PG, however I personally go out of my way to not purchase or consume these products.

I have heard that this vendor will substitute one base for another, one flavour for another and take weeks to even ship the product. HTH

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
I'm all about keeping my vaping money in Canada for two main reasons. 1: We have some absolutely excellent vendors right here in our own back yard that produce an excellent juice, and 2: I fully support our Canadian vendors and the best way to support them is to continue to buy from them.

I'm not knocking any supplier outside of Canada one bit, but I just truly believe that the more we support our home grown vendors, the better it will be for the industry in Canada.

Just my two cents...

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Just so everyone knows Dekang is the #1 manufacture of juice in the world. Their quality standards are stringent and superior to any manufacturer in the world. There is great juice in Canada and North America for that matter but when you leave the country in search of 16L of juice for $4 you have no idea what you will be getting. If you don't buy from heaven-gifts, Dekang or Boge I don't know of anyone that can endorse what you are buying this side of the ocean. If there are vendors on here selling Riva's etc. as genuine Joyetech products I trust their juice about the same. Quit clearly they will sell you whatever they can buy at the cheapest price and sell to you for the highest dollar. MLV is da place for juice for me in canada. Genuine Joye products and some exclusives happyvaper because jack will actually give you the joyetech products you are paying the $$$ for. Now if you did pay $110 for a joyetech ego and were given a $50 riva kit.... at 10$ a pack your breaking even in a week or so even if you did get ripped off and the person that screwed you has to live with the karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread