Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Boy

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
South coast of England UK
Hi there,
I've come across what appears to be a good deal on a "x power 900" £33.99

Just thought, that before i went steaming in and bought one, i'd ask my brother and sister vapers if they had experience using this e cig.

Thanks in advance.

If anyone is interested to check it out go to "easyworld online".

Seems good deal to me because its got two 900 mah batteries. And when i go back to work i'm going to need more battery than i'm getting out of my liitle "Health e cig".

Del Boy

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
Ha haaa, look at me in a thread all of my own.

Well i did a search through other posts on this forum. And "bingo" looks like it's a goodun.

Most things i order from ...anywhere seem to get to me pretty quickly. Everything i've ordered thats to do with e cigs/vaping seems to take ages.

Well anyways i ordered me an x power 900 ....... ha. Guess this moves me up the chain a bit now huh ?

Wanna try kicking sand in my face now anyone ???

This is by no means turning my back on the crazy little "health e cig" that started all this for me. All those 8 days ago. I shall always remember the "early" days. When it was just my and my little e cig against the forces of one of the worst and most destructive addictions known to man.

people change. Peoples needs change. Now fire up that 900 mah battery and pass me the juice.

yyyyyyaaaaa ha haaaa. It'll probably take a month to come.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hiya Del,

Never come across that supplier before & I don't think I would buy from them as they have any terms or conditions or any info about themselves - just a PO box :( . Just checked out the x power 900 & it looks like a Riva clone. Did you go for the cartomiser or atomiser version?

From searching, it looks like it takes a 301 attie ?

Del Boy

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
Hiya Chrissie,
Another absolutely gorgeous day here in East Sussex. Aren't we lucky ?

Well, i saw the xp900 on amazon being offered up by "easyworld online" and their feedback was 5 star for the last 12 months. I ordered the atomiser and cartridge one. I ordered myself a spare atomiser too. And 5 empty cartridges.

You are correct it does have a 301 wotsit..lol.

I did a search through this forum and although a few had problems i decided to go for it. The good well outweighed the bad.

Looks like a proper piece of kit to me.

Del Boy

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
Hi chrissie,
i been to cornwall many times. Pentewan sand nr mevagissey. Newquay (obviously). Polezeath so many times i actually got good at surfing.

Yeah, the spare atty cost me £6.99. Maybe i should get a few more then if this is the only place i can get em.

They seem to be fairly well rated though.

Good thing, for me, on this xp900 is the battery life and the fact that the cartridges are big enough to fill for the time i'm at work. I'm a bricky and to be honest i wouldn't want to be fiddling around with my gear (oooeeerr) on site. I ruin mobile phones with all the dust that gets in them. I really just want something i can set up before i go to work then not have to bother with it till i get home. Once home i can either drop on to my lil ole mini e cig or use the spare battery. I intend to look after my kit. i'd like to give it every chance of lasting me a while. I can be very gentle, with stuff, for a bricky. Hence things tend to last me well.

Del Boy

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
Chrissie, If i can copy paste this and it works....i

m301 Atomizers from Smoore are compatible with the 601 SPCC Kits, and also the X-Power Kits. If we had an "Editor's Choice" award on our products, this atomizer would win hands down. It absolutely blows away everything in it's class.

Yeah...it worked. I like the sound of.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Del, I'm just a mile or so away from the Eden project, so not that far away from Pentewan & Meva :)

Lol, where did you C&P that from about the 301 attie?

Sadly you are going to be really limited to what you can use with your x-power :( If you had gone for the Riva with a 510 fitting (my Riva is also 900mAh), you could have easily bought & used something like a tank attie & cart with it - holds 1ml of juice
iTank Atomiser - ECig Wizard
eGo Tank/iTank Cartridge - Individual - Clear - ECig Wizard

or Clearomisers - these ones hold 1.8ml of juice so should last most folks a full working day
Clearomiser CE2 R5 - XL - 510 - ECig Wizard

I've looked everywhere for you but can't find a 301 to 510 adapter :(

Del Boy

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
Ahhh bless you for looking for me anyway.

I never been to eden project isn't it like a covered in gardens creating all the different climates ?

I think there is a converter. But i may be wrong.

On the old thread i was looking through a guy said his cartridge holds a lot of juice and lasts him all day.

I've oredered and paid for it now so i'm gonna have to make it work for me. This is partly my trouble sometimes. The riva i wanted wasn't in stock and one of the main suppliers is down at the moment.

But i'm staying optimistic i can work with my xp900.

I copied and pasted from ..... errr... I think it was "Smoores" An american site. Sells spare batteries for $8.99.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Eden is an amazing concept :D -

Eden Project, Cornwall - attraction, gardens, family events, charity

I'm sure you will find that the xp900 will be a big improvement on your Health e-cig :)

Smoore is the Chinese manufacturer - so they are bound to highly rate their their products :D

Check your friends requests & PM Del :) It's always so good to see other UK vapers posting here on ECF - so wish more would do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread