• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone use 0 nic ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexxis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Sydney & Puerto Plata
I often buy 0mg of the same flavour as some with nicotine. I started with 24mg but now am down to 12 but have some 24mg left, so a 50/50 mix of 24/0 yields 12mg. I also add some to my 12mg (taking it down to 8 or so) for use if I'm going to be vaping more than normal (like watching a movie, etc.).

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
If you are free of nicotine dependency why do you bother with e-cigs at all? Leave it.

I've been vaping almost exclusively zero nic juice for going on a couple of years now. I also drink decaff coffee. Vaping is not about the nic for everyone just like drinking coffee is not about the caffeine for everyone.

Vape on my friend.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I was just wondering how many people use nic free ejuice, and what canadian vendors sell it cheaper than the juices with nic in them.

I do, but I can't help you much because I make my own juice. I use VG and PG from Shoppers Drug Mart and flavorings mostly from Canvape and Happy Vaper. If I remember correctly the last time I calculated it up, costs me around $0.08 a ml. So $0.80 per 10 ml, $2.40 per 30 ml.

Works for me :)

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
I was just wondering how many people use nic free ejuice, and what canadian vendors sell it cheaper than the juices with nic in them.

Thanks

I only use 0 nic. Most of my juice are DIY so they come cheaper without nic too. In Mexico 100 mg/ml nicotine is about Mx$10 per ml (about US75ȼ, so 30ml of juice without nic are US$2.25 cheaper than the same juice with 10mg/ml strength. They taste better too! :D

http://www.provaping.com/esp/index/item/186/s/nicotina-concentrada-100mg-9999-pura-usp-grade

Raztax

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2014
Nova Scotia
I doubt you will find many vendors with lower prices on no nic juice. Nicotine is a very small percentage of a juice and cost to a vendor is minimal. For example the nicotine in my DIY 12mg is less than a penny a ml and I'm sure a vendor is less than that.

You have never had to buy nic in Canada I see lol.
I DiY as well and the cheapest nic I can find in Canada is by far the most expensive ingredient in my mix.

Edit: I don't use 0 nic but my wife does. I have not seen any vendors that sell it at a lower price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread