Anyone used the ECA (eVic Changable Atomizer) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osculum

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Just wondering if anyone has tried the eVic changeable atomizer? Mine didn't come with one personally. Do they work well? Have a good taste and such? Or is it garbage?

Works perfectly once wicking which took a bout a min of dry pulling. Can vape at 5.0 volts now continuously with no burnt taste. Since nothing leaks out the bottom onto the connector making it dirty, I've had no drop in vapor since using it. Been using 2 days and works perfectly no leaks anywhere. Only 2 days, I know, but I'm a heavy vaper and the way this thing is setup... I don't see how it can leak.

My favorite part is the pull. Every setup I have ever used as always been either too light or too hard a pull airflow-wise but the evic with eca finally found the goldielocks pull, for me anyway.

Make sure you get the cylindrical connector head as well since the atty doesn't come with it and it looks stupid if you just put the atty on top of the cone shaped connector that is stock with the evic. (makes it look like a hat)

I'm sure eventually as with all atomizers... the burnt taste will slowly creep in but I've been vaping since all we had were 510, 901, 801, and I've tried all kinds of ecigs, mods, attys, tanks, cartomozers, etc.... The best vape I've ever had so far is evic with eca in both cloud size and flavor with a 901 drip only setup coming in a close second on the flavor side but nowhere near the cloud this is capable of.

Opinions are like .......s though, and I'm sure a lot of people will hate it.
I love it.

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
I have both the long and short version which work exactly the same and I am not a fan. I have been vaping for over 3 years and I own almost every popular mod and atty out there and I would never recommend this atty.

Yes Osculum is right it will almost never leak due to its sealed construction but if you pull out the tank you will see some juice build up in the cup and it has a chance to leak out the air way.

- it has some horrible flavor compared to almost any clearomizer out there. its very muted
- the draw is very tight which i am not a fan of but im sure lots of people out there still would
- the amount of vapor and throat hit are less then average
- pulling the tank out to refill can be a pain since it is jammed in there so tight

overall I give it 2 thumbs down because it is almost the same as any ego-c type atty but it leaks less, holds more juice, and isn't worth the money.

Better luck next time Joyetech, stop using those stupid ego-c heads they have always been and always will be TRASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread