Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I have some eGo MEGA carts/attys (cylinder style) that are simply huge....and great. I really like using them on a long drive when I just don't want to constantly change out carts. I've never used cartomizers on my eGo but I'm tempted to get a batch of these great big ones. I'm just wondering if they're as good as the MEGA carts/attys. Greenhouseone has them for $9.99 for 5. That sounds pretty good to me and am about to get some.

My one experience with cartos was not great. I got some kr808 cartos and an adapter and tried them on both my 510 and my eGo but I hated the juice that came in them....and couldn't ever get them clean enough (ugh the taste and smell!) to use my own juice. I have tried several times and just don't like it at all. Don't want to spend money on something I'm gonna hate. Is the vapor comparable (on the eGo MEGA cartos) to the MEGA attys?

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Honestly, I played around w/ cartos for a while. And while I would definitely get 5 and hold on to them as back up(you can't beat 5 backups for $10, i PREFERE THE MEGACYL CARTS/ATTYS. They just plain work better. They don't wick as fast as the cartos, but I like them better. BTW, I think you would be better off getting some more mega attys. myfreedomsmokes.com has them for @$6.60 ea after coupon "smoke". I bought four, and a spare cone for $35.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Honestly, I played around w/ cartos for a while. And while I would definitely get 5 and hold on to them as back up(you can't beat 5 backups for $10, i PREFERE THE MEGACYL CARTS/ATTYS. They just plain work better. They don't wick as fast as the cartos, but I like them better. BTW, I think you would be better off getting some more mega attys. myfreedomsmokes.com has them for @$6.60 ea after coupon "smoke". I bought four, and a spare cone for $35.

are you talking 510 mega attys or mega ego attys?

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I have to agree with the two above posters concerning the Mega Cylinder atomizers vs. the cartos. Fact is, I like both of them, but like the attys probably better. I only had one though, and it died without warning 7-10 days ago. I've now got more atomizers (10 of 'em) in transit and am using LR 510s in the meantime. :)

And still, the cartos have their merit. They're really not difficult to refill with a syringe, takes about 30 seconds. I usually overdo it and get some dripage out the connector end, wipe it off and good to go.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
LowThudd, that thevaporpro.com price for mega cyl carts seems great...almost unreal! I may try just a few. My instincts are that I'd prefer to invest more money into the mega attys, too. I KNOW they work. I'm just not much of a carto fan. Thanks for the responses! I think I'll go visit myfreedomsmokes....that's a really good price for the mega attys. Thanks!

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
LowThudd, that thevaporpro.com price for mega cyl carts seems great...almost unreal! I may try just a few. My instincts are that I'd prefer to invest more money into the mega attys, too. I KNOW they work. I'm just not much of a carto fan. Thanks for the responses! I think I'll go visit myfreedomsmokes....that's a really good price for the mega attys. Thanks!

NP. And w. those vaporpro carts, if you don't like menthol(it's a pretty decent menthol, BTW) you could always wash them out. It's nice to have a nice fresh prefilled menthol cart in the morning. No fuss, no muss. Then when*mostely) empty, I can wash it and refill it w/ my own DIY juice.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Well, darn. myfreedomsmokes is out of stock right now. I have two going and one on reserve, so I'm good for the time being. I sorta save these for when I'm taking a car trip. I do also have a bunch (20 or so) of the Joye 510 MEGA attys and carts that are also really nice. In fact, I use them a lot at home. They are the same shape as the regular 510 attys but longer...with longer carts. They hold about 20-22 drops of liquid whereas the regular 510 carts hold about 10-12 drops. And they create loads of vapor (not as much as the eGo Megas....). I think I'll just wait for someone to come up with a great price, or for myfreedomsmokes to get them back in stock, then just get a few more eGo Megas. They are the best addition to my (already perfect!!) eGo that has come out lately. Thanks, all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread